Chapter 27

"Come on Alex. Come on! Wake up!" Yassen said as he sped towards the hospital. He doesn't give a damn about getting a speeding ticket. Its just money and he has plenty of money. When he got stopped, he was very, very annoyed. Extremely. Annoyed. But if he explain his situation, he might get a chance of them clearing the road for him. "Why were you speeding?"

"He said he can't breathe just now and he has horrific brusing so I suspect he has internal bleeding and needs immediate medical attention." Yassen explained, as he listened carefully for any slight changes in his breathing. Alex suddenly jerked up with a gasp. He clutched his chest and curled up. "I-I... Can't breathe." Alex gasped out. He tried to take in a gulp of air but it was not working for him. Yassen reached over for his pulse. It was getting really rapid and he felt Alex go limp and the heat beat dropping into an irregularly slow speed. "Shit. Shit. Shit!!" Yassen cursed. "We'll clear the road for you." The officer said and ran to his motorbike. He started the engine and turned on the sirens as he pulled out from the side of road with Yassen following behind.

*********

Come on Alex. Come on. Please be okay. Please be okay. This was repeating in Yassen's head like a mantra now. The officer is waiting with him. It was weird but Yassen doesn't give a damn. If he tries anything funny, Yassen knows he can kill him and get rid of him easily. Goddamit... Okay calm down. Just relax. It's only been 1 hour. Just relax. He'll be fine. He's a fighter. You know he is. I just hope he hasn't given up yet. The way he reacted... it looks like he was traumatized. I need to find out what happened.
Yassen sighed and stood up to make a few phone calls to find out what happened during Alex's mission.