•|4|• Answers

Hewwo frens! Here's that new chapter for you! Hope you enjoy it!

_____________________

Far away from where a human attempted to think of a plan to gain Dracula's trust, the Town of Gresit attempted to move on from the Nightmare of the night before. Some tried to rebuild their damaged homes. The braver ones, they chopped up the Night Hordes and threw them out of the city through the drain, the Crows already waiting with eager caws to pick at any soft flesh they could find. At the front gate, a Speaker Magician waved her family good bye, the last of the Belmont house standing with folded arms behind her as she waved them off.

The smile Sypha had paste on fell as the group in the caravan huddled close together.
Trevor stepped up to her and placed an awkwardly supportive hand on her shoulder.
"Your people are going to be fine, you know." He murmured.
"I know," Sypha looked down. "And I know they have to do it. Other Towns need their aid and deserve to have their stories saved. I'm... Not worried about them."

"You're worried about yourself, Sypha. You've always been with your family. You've never travelled alone." Trevor offered comfort.
Sypha still continued to look down. But she did turn into him.
"Isn't it silly? They could be heading into who knows what danger, and I'm standing here sad, and angry, because they're together and I'm alone." She murmured, her voice rough with emotion.

Trevor hummed with a slight grimace. To say the moment was awkward as fuck for him, would have been the understatement of the year.
Frankly, being used to being drunk and alone, Trevor had absolutely no idea how to sympathize with the speaker. However, none of that stopped him from helping Sypha the best he could. It certainly didn't stop him from royally fucking up the next few moments. He hummed in complete discomfort.
Supha turned annoyed ice blue eyes towards him.

"This is where you tell me that I'm not alone, Belmont." Her accent thickened as she spoke, quite clearly annoyed with him.
As he looked away, Sypha came to a conclusion.
"You are really not good at this, are you?"

Trevor looked away. "I  learned to travel alone early in life. Maybe I got too used to it."
Sypha's irritation immediately morphed into sympathy.

"You had a family though?" She questioned hesitantly.
Travor shrugged, clearly uncomfortable with the subject.
"Not much of one. And not for long." His voice was gruff as he placed a hand over his forehead.

"Okay, look, I know a little bit about what you're going through, I'm sorry, but we have a thing to do now. All I can do is try to make sure  it doesn't get you killed, so you can see your family again." He had tried for peppy, but it had sounded depressingly pessimistic, even to his own ears. Internally, he winced.
"That's your encouraging talk?" Sypha was vastly unimpressed.
She genuinely didn't know what she saw in this one.
At this point, Trevor had given up.

"Or you get killed and they get eaten in the forest so none of you have to be sad. How's that?" His voice dripped with sarcasm as he walked away from her and back to where he'd left the damn Vampire.
He was probably less annoying.

Sypha trailer after him, extremely annoyed.
"I was right about you the first time. You are rude." She huffed.
"I've been called worse." Was the lazy response from in front of her.

"Oh I'm just getting started."

________________

Back at the house, where there was now a giant hole where the door was, thanks to the kind folks at the clergy, Alucard sat on the ground, deep in thought about his new mission and his newfound "friends."
As he sat in thought, he idly began drawing his father's likeness in the sand.
"Alucard they called me. The opposite of you." He murmured. "Mother never liked that, did you know that?"
Now, he very deliberately drew his beautiful, radiant mother next to his serious father, tracing her features with a loving hand as he did.
"She hated the idea that I might define myself by you. Even in opposition to you."
Alucard sighed as he finished the drawing.