In Another Life I Will Make You Stay

There is a kind of serenity in love, which is almost a paradise.

I'm still here reminiscing our love, how it start and how it come to its end.

The feeling of peace that you used to give that I can't forget.

My Biancakes.

In another life
I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world
In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were
The one that got away

I was already broken by the closing of the door as you stepped outside and turned your back on me.

I knew that I wouldn't see you again.

I sat near the window watching the rain softly hit against the window pane.

I hope the sound of the rain masked my tears that keeps on falling.

Looking on the photo of us that I was holding, my heart aches more and I wish my heart to stops its beating.

I would probably feel empty and this is breaking every little piece of me.

Every small things, at everywhere I look at is reminding of you and me.

The memories we made will remain on its past.

My days are now a monotonous routine that seems not getting any better.

The day you left me behind is the day I wish I died.

I've tried seeing other girls but baby I've always ended up broken trying to find you in them.

I tried to make every girl like you and it is killing me softly because babe all the things you love seems to rub on me.

This feeling that I will never be able to find someone like you ever again is slowly killing me.

I wish I can touch your lips with mine one last time, and say I LoVe You.

My Biancakes you are my poison and my antidotes.

And there's no one to make me feel alive than you.

I'm tired of feeling broken, I'm so sorry if I needed to end my life.

I hope in another life I will see you again.

I wish to have you for a lifetime my baby boo.