My Best Friend's Love 2

(Kayo na bahala umintindi, di ko makita while editing tung font if naka bold or not, all fonts looks the same kasi.)

NO ONE’S POV

After the confession of Yumi and Heart, their relationship runs smoothly.

Being in love is really the best feeling ever that anyone can have, especially when the one you love, loves you back.

More days have passed and Bianca tried hard to avoid Yumi and Heart because she already knows that they become a couple.

She sacrifice her feelings toward Yumi because she knows that Yumi is still in love with Heart. Kaya siya na gumawa ng paraan para magkaayos sila and definitely become lovers.

Yumi is so confused by Bianca’s sudden behaviour. Di na siya nanood ng practice nila and di na din siya nakikibonding sa mga friends niya.

And to Heart, she knows why Bianca is avoiding them. And  She feels guilty and sad for her.

To the lovers, days are so beautiful and perfect but to Bianca it’s a hell of a nightmare looking at them being lovey dovey.

YUMI

Another day to start the week going to school.

Magkahawak-kamay kami ni Heart habang naglalakad. 

We saw Bianca walking alone.

Bianca. Malakas na tawag ni Heart pero di man siya lumingon.

It’s too early pa naman, bakit nagmamadali yun?