Chapter 1

Honestly I don't know how I ended up here. One day I am hanging out with Ted and Schlatt and then another day I am in a bed I don't recognize. I thought it seemed familiar but I wasn't sure.

   I was hanging out with Ted Nivison, the big man himself on discord, when all of a sudden we both heard the discord sound so we both knew someone joined the call. I looked over at my monitor, but before I knew it all I heard was "Jesus fucking christ Ted you look horrible!" It was Jschlatt. He always liked to play around with Ted and I found it hilarious. "You look horrible too Schlatt." Ted replied. I started laughing my ass off and they both looked at me like I was fucking crazy, which I am, but we don't talk about that.

   After a while of talking (about 2-3 hours) Schlatt decided to hop off. Ted left a few minutes after Schlatt. I was about to leave when I saw a friend request and a dm from Ted. I opened the dm and it said "Hey I know I could've just said this in the call but eh whatever. There's this guy who's been watching you for a while and he's a friend of mine, he's funny as hell, you will definitely like him so don't worry." "Oh my fucking god Ted. Talk about relatable, anyways cool I'll accept it and see if I like him." I replied. About 2 minutes later I get another dm. "Wow thanks, and you WILL like him. Before you ask his name is Charlie, Charlie Slimecicle."