Chapter 28

Their wedding day finally arrived. After months of planning, it was finally here.

Willow looked at herself in the mirror and smiled looking at the simple wedding dress she bought. Tom wanted a huge wedding but Willow talked him down to a small intimate wedding at her house and then have a huge wedding in London.

"This is so exciting," Reece said as she grabbed her flowers. Willow made her the maid of honor.

Her daughter was cleaning up the area where she just finished her hair and makeup.

"You would think as many times as I've gotten married, I wouldn't be so nervous," Willow joked.

"Come on Mom. That's not funny." She came up behind her and put more pins in her hair to keep her french braid from falling out. "I like Tom and I can say with confidence, this one is gonna stick."

Willow smiled at her. She walked over to the window and saw some of the guests arriving. Tom was talking to Luke near the gazebo. They hadn't seen each other for a week. He looked so handsome in his tuxedo. He looked up and Willow jumped away from the window. She didn't want him to see her just yet.

Tom knew Willow was looking out the window. He smiled and went back to talking to Luke.

Karen went upstairs to check on Willow. She knocked on the door.

"Come in," Willow said.

Karen smiled and walked over to Willow giving her a warm hug.

"Are we ready to start?" Reece asked.

Willow nodded her head and the girls headed downstairs.

The music started. Karen and Seb started walking down the aisle first, followed by Reece and then Willow with her daughters.

She looked up at Tom who was already looking at her. Once they made eye contact, Willow forgot about everything else. Benedict stood next to Tom, smiling.

Tom looked at Willow and his breath caught in his throat. She looked like such a vision and she was all his. He missed her this week and couldn't wait to get her home. In a few days, they were going to London to do this all over again for his family. He'd marry her everyday, he loved her that much.

Tom extended his hand and helped her up the steps to the gazebo.

Willow was blushing. She knew the look he was giving her. She had seen it too many times.

"You look spectacular, my love."

"Thank you. You look quite handsome yourself."

The minister started. Soon it was time for the vows.

"Willow and Tom have written their own vows," the minister announced. He turned to Tom.

Tom looked at Willow. "Who would have thought that a can of spray paint would change my life? I think I fell in love with you the minute you looked at me. The more I got to know you and your warm and gentle heart, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I feel like the luckiest man in the world spending the rest of my life with you by my side. I love you Wills." He smiled and slipped the ring on her finger.

Willow's eyes were watery. "Same." Everyone started laughing and so did Tom. "Seriously. I think I was the only person in the world who didn't know who you were but I got to know you and realized that I wanted to know more and more about you. You are the kindest, warmest, sweetest person I've had the pleasure of knowing and being your wife will be the best thing that has ever happened to me. You accept me with my flaws and love me more because of them. I don't know how I got so lucky to be able to spend the rest of my life with you but I'm so glad I did. I love you Tom." She winked at him and placed the ring on his finger.