Scarring By Love Potion

"Sirius, this is NOT GOING TO WORK!"

"Course it is. You just have no imagination. Back me up, Jimmie!"

"For once, I'm afraid I have to agree with Moony. They're Defence Against the Dark Arts teachers. I doubt they're stupid enough to take a Love Potion."

"They might do."

"No, they won't, Padfoot!"

The Marauder's noisy bickering echoed down the still corridor. They were nowhere to seen, but the trail of destruction that followed made it easy to see that they were under the Invisibility Cloak.

Harry and Ginny smiled at each other from behind a statue.

"This is going to be fun." They whispered in unison.

_._._._._._._

Harry pretended to drink deeply from his goblet, and saw Sirius's self-satisfied expression out of the corner of his eye. Glancing at his pumpkin juice, he saw a very obvious pink tinge, and he winked at Ginny.

"Cheers," he whispered.

_._._._._._._

"When will it take effect?" asked Remus, not really wanting to know the answer. Sirius shrugged.

"In an hour or so, so that'd be..."

"Right in the middle of Defence Against the Dark Arts," finished James. "This is going to be fun."

_._._._._._._

"Mr Black, would you care to demonstrate?"

Sirius's eyes snapped into focus. Defence was the one class he always paid attention in, but today he was far too busy watching his teachers for signs of the potion taking effect.

"S-sorry sir!" he said, going slightly red. Harry cocked one eyebrow at him and carried on with the lesson.

The Marauders didn't have to wait long. They didn't see Harry's eyelid flicker at Ginny, but it was hard to miss when he dramatically fell to his knees and said in theatrical tones,

"Ginny, I have seen the light! And it comes from your beautiful brown eyes!"

Ginny fell right into the act, "Oh Harry, I've waited for so long!"

The entire class sported slack jaws and confused expressions, before their eyes swivelled to the Marauders, who wore well practiced innocent faces.

Harry strode over to Ginny, gazing into her eyes with a soulful expression, and took both of her hands in his.

"Oh, my darling Ginny, why did I not notice before? I have loved you since the moment you put your elbow in the butter dish and squeaked like a mouse that had been trodden on! Why did I not realize?"

"It matters not, my love," replied Ginny, throwing back her head of hair with a throaty sigh. Harry kept a phenomenal poker face when he fell once again onto his knees.

"Come away with me, I love you baby!"

"Be still, my beating heart!" cried Ginny breathily, her voice several octaves higher than it had been. One couldn't help but notice that Harry's voice was rather artificially deep.

Their faces moved closer, watched by their morbidly fascinated, and at the same time utterly appalled students. Even Sirius felt revolted at watching his two teachers kiss.

Closer...closer...

"FOOLED YOU!" both Professors suddenly screeched, pulling away from each other and grinning at the class in general and Sirius in particular.

"You seriously thought we'd taken that Love Potion, didn't you?" Harry asked of Sirius, who looked like a deer caught in car headlights. Ginny smiled sweetly at him.

"You didn't honestly think we'd scar our class for life by snogging in front of you, didn't you?"

Sirius could only stare mutely.

"Obviously you did."

"How...how did you find out?" choked James. Ginny looked at him pityingly.

"James, when you spend a lot of your life on first name terms with most Death Eaters, you tend to learn a thing or two."

James flushed and looked around wildly, as if searching for an escape route for himself and Sirius. Ginny looked at him, her eyes narrowed, a feline grin playing about her lips. Harry whistled.

"Ginny, I must say, that evil grin is rather fetching."

Ginny looked at him coyly.

"Why, thank you, Harry. I think that your ' I've just scored one over the Marauders' smirk is pretty sexy too."

Remus made gagging noises.

"Don't worry, Mr Lupin, I'm sure we'll control ourselves. Now, will someone please define the difference between a hex and a jinx?"

_._._._._._._

Minerva McGonagall wiped a tear from her eye as the two youngest Professors finished recounting their story in the staff room that evening.

"Those boys will be the death of me!" she said through her mirth, her tartan hat shaking violently as her shoulders shook with laughter.

The Marauders didn't know that every one of their pranks was passed round in the staff room for general amusement, and Professor Flitwick even kept a record, that was regularly brought out on rainy days. There were also a good few bets on what they'd do next. Professor Dumbledore once lost twenty galleons after they had turned his flowing robes into a baby's garb of nightie and frilly bonnet, and there were often fierce debates as to their finest pranking hour. Harry and Ginny had heard countless stories of misplaced toilet seats, transfigured clothing and hair colour changing, as well as their personal favourite, when they had organized a mock wedding for Dumbledore and McGonagall, complete with the dignified headmaster being clad in a bride's attire, complete with white gown and flowered veil. The photograph still stood in pride of place on the wall of the staff room.

Hello!

Sorry for short chapter but I am trying to get it much longer.

Hope u all like this chapter.

Pls review and vote

Much Love,

Firefliy15