Fun Facts!!

Amaya is ambidextrous

*little secret :) - Shinichiro was Amaya's first love and crush but she didn't know that what she was feeling was love.

Amaya looks like her father

She's really good with kids.

She hates the color blue

Knows how to skateboard

She has a tattoo on her hip that says "bad luck" with the number 13 next to it.

She's a founder of Toman!!

When Mikey introduced her to the rest they thought she was a boy because of her flat chest plus the baggy clothes she used to wear. It wasn't until they heard her speak that they noticed she was a girl.

Amaya may be insecure about her facial appearance but she loves to show off her body(specifically her abs.)

She's Toman's piercer and tattoo artist. She may not be a certified professional but she's not stupid - she know's what she's doing.

Even though she eats a lot of candy, she never seems to get cavities.

She loves horror movies

She's a nerd when it comes to American media.

From 5-12 years old she was in ballet classes.

She knows how to speak English.

Her love language is physical touch & words of affirmation

She's lactose intolerant, she still drinks milk and eats ice cream though.

She was a picky eater as a child but learned to eat with what they had when her mother started working more.

Her favorite flowers are orchids and umbrella magnolia's

There was a point in time where she was receiving weird gifts, she thought it was a stalker but it was just her asshole of a father trying to reconnect.