Wake up

(This contains blood and a little strong theme content)

"Y/n, MOVE OUT!!" Jungkook ran towards me but I couldn't get it what was he saying and then I felt something hit my head, my vision blurred out and everything was dark and blank...

(Jungkook POV) 

She closed her eyes and was about to fall but I fastened my speed and she fell in my arms.

"Y-Y/n wake up!!" I caught her hand and moved it but she didn't respond back. Taehyung and Jisoo came too.

"Y/N!!!" She bent down and shaked her by her shoulders but no response. Taehyung also bent down to check her condition.

The guy who hit her was Jung Hoon, hit her with a damn iron rod and stood there weakly smirking and that would soon be the death of him. I pecked her on the lips , placed her on Jisoo's lap and stood up.

"I guess I did a good jo-" He got interrupted as I threw a strong punch on his face by which he fell down on the ground.

"I will not leave before killing you.." I gave him a death glared and he gulped, moving back.

I pulled his collar and punched him again and then kept throwing punches until his whole mouth and nose and even my fist were full of blood. Jisoo started getting scared and hugged Taehyung, while he was a little surprised.

"Do you still think you did a Good job...?" I asked him with a sarcastic smile but he tiredly opened his eyes and remained silent. 

"Don't worry, I will reward you with a free ticket to HELL , Mr. Guide" I pulled out my Laser Sword and slayed his body, blood splashed everywhere and then continuously flowed out from his body. Jisoo and Taehyung's eyes widened but they were far enough so blood didn't splash on them and Y/n. 

We then heard  police siren. Taehyung stood up and approached me,

" Jungkook, I will take care of this body, her condition isn't really good, you should take her to the hospital.." I looked at her and then at Taehyung and nodded. He used his magic and cleared the blood and body while Jisoo helped me take Y/n to the hospital. 

------------

"She didn't wake up yet.. I did a thorough check up , The place she got hit would usually result in Coma but.. I don't know how but she survived that hit and she isn't in coma."

The three of us smiled as we knew that she isn't in coma because I pecked her before.

"So, can we see her now?" Jisoo softly asked, waiting to meet Y/n.

"We need to run few tests and keep her for observation because she has a severe injury but also is partly healed which is very confusing." He said and left. We sighed.

"Ugh! Why this doctor so dumb! If we were in our world, she would have been discharged by now.." I muttered in trustfration.

"Calm down now, we should be glad that atleast she isn't in coma.." Jisoo tried comforting me.

"Yeah, Come on, now go back to the hotel and take a shower, you are still covered with blood." Taehyung he patted my back.

"NO, I CANT LEAVE HER ALONE!" I raised my voice a little.

"Jungkook, listen to me , there is no point in staying here, we can't see her anyways and she hasn't woke up either.. If she wakes up, the doctor will call us. Lets go now." Taehyung dragged me out forcefully.

------

 We went back to the hotel and I took a shower. Later we went for lunch and stayed in the hotel room till night approached.