The truth...(Pt. 5🤧💔)

Bakudeku angst💔

Izuku's POV:

I woke up and saw that im not in my room, I saw Kacchan beside me and thought if we did it my eyes widen so I checked under if I have any clothes on, I sigh out of relief  because I have clothes on (🤫), I thought maybe I fell asleep while me and Kacchan were on a date, Kacchan's phone vibrates and I go check the phone, and thought Kacchan wont be mad right, I opened the phone and saw a girl's text "Hey babe! Good morning! How was your sleep? I love you too I fell asleep last night so I didn't get to text I love you too!" My eyes widen and tears begin to come out, the second text was from my other bully the text said "Hey bro how is it to play Deku?🤣" I begin to cry quietly, I was really mad and sad at the same time, tears fell into Kacch- I mean Katsuki's phone, I felt so heartbroken, Katsuki...Is a Player.

I wanted to punch Katsuki...But I stopped myself and left, but before I left I wrote a note thats says

"Im going home thanks for bringing me in your home and for the good memories that I wont forget thanks for the good times Katsuki Bakugo :)"

                                          -Izuku Midoriya

I go outside and walk towards my apartment I grab my phone from my purse and block Katsuki, I take deep breaths but I cant calm myself down I was still crying, I go open my apartment door and walks in then closes it I go and grab a glass of water and drank it, after that I went to the bathroom and take a shower to wash Katsuki's scent off me, while I was taking a shower I was feeling dizzy or sick I go and throw up in the sink (kinda sound like a poem or a rap🤐)
I look at myself in the mirror and said terrified "Could I be....." I go and open my closet and I was trying to find a pregnancy test and a few minutes later I found it then I go back to the bathroom and try the pregnancy test, I leave it in the sink and wait a few minutes, while I was waiting I go and dry myself then dress up, I went back in the bathroom to check, I take a deep breath and wishing that im not pregnant, I slowly look at it and my eyes widen I was happy im gonna have a child but I thought myself "The only guy I've slept with was with...Katsuki..." I was happy im gonna have a child with Katsuki but I was upset that the father is a Cheater, I decided to keep it because its still my child and my first child, I go to my phone and pick it up then call my mom.

"Hey mom" I greet my mother

"Hi Izuku do you need something?" my mother said

"Yeah.....Im....." I said

"?"

"Pregnant!" I yelled

"OMG WHO'S THE FATHER?!!" My mother said

"K-kacchan..." I said while im upset

"Izuku aren't you happy its Katsuki..?"
My mother said confuse and knew that something was wrong

"Well yeah....But he....Is a player...And he played with my feelings..." I said while tears starts to roll down in my face

"....Izuku...Honey I'll send you a lot of money and move out, no need to go to school I'll talk to your principal...Look a house to live you can do whatever you want with the money you can travel somewhere,buy your and the baby's needs and stuff" Inko said

"Thank you so much mom! But...How about you...? How did you get the money???..." I said

"Well....My boss paid me a lot of money so I was deciding to share it with you honey" Inko said happily

"Tysm mom! I love you so much and take care mom bye"

"Bye honey I love you too take care too honey" Inko said

I hang up and walk to my bed and rub my stomach "I can't wait to have you sweetie" I said and gave a big smile and look at my phone and my eyes widen when I saw my mother sent me  50 million dollars I go and text my mom and text "Mom I saw the money you sent me! Tysm!!" But my mother didnt reply I was confuse but I look and brought a mansion to live with my baby I pack my stuff and slept because it was the night.

This is Izuku's POV I'll post Katsuki's POV later :) Sorry this took so long to publish. I also have a life outside wattpad :) Tysm for 50+ readers I appreciate you all!!!

814 Words Lysm guys🥰❤️