Sorry Deku (Pt. 10)

None's POV:

*Time skip brought to you by My/Katsuhiko's sadness because of Katsuki in the last chapter🥲*

*At school😎*

Izuku entered the class and made eye contact with Katsuki but Izuku quickly looked away and went to his seat. He sat down and pulled out his notebook and started to draw Mina. A few minutes later the Bakusquad went to Izuku's seat and talked with him, Katsuki didn't talk but instead just stared at Izuku, Katsuki shook his head getting does 'thoughts' of him and Izuku out. He then grabbed his hand and went to the bathroom because its private there, he then let go off him and lock the doors.

"K-kacchan? Why are we here??" Izuku said afraid.

"Izuku im sorry for everything" Katsuki apologized, Izuku's heart drop as he heard that words and snapped "Sorry?...SORRY?!..YOU FUCKING MADE ME PREGNANT WHEN I WAS 13, YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL, YOU MADE ME THINK YOU ACTUALLY LOVED ME, BUT NO YOU WERE PLAYING WITH MY GODDAMN FEELINGS, YOU WERE DATING INNOCENT PERSONS AND MAKING THEM THINK YOU ACTUALLY LOVE THEM, YOU CHEATED ON US, I CAN NEVER FORGIVE YOU!.." He said angry and stormed out of the bathroom until someone grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to the bathroom

"LET GO OFF ME!!" Izuku yelled trying to get off the tall blond boy grip

"Teddy bear, pls forgive me... Im really sorry!!" Bakugo said while tears starts to come out "......" Izuku was speechless, he felt like someone is stabing his heart repeatedly. Izuku snapped and said "Sorry can't solve anything Bakugo Katsuki"  Izuku said in a breaking voice, he wanted to punch Bakugo but instead he let it slide, he wanted to torture him like what he did in the past. Once Bakugo heard that he wrapped his arms on Izuku's waist and put his head on Izuku's shoulders, Izuku tried all of his strenght to pull him away but failed, he wanted to use his quirk but without the teacher's approvement he can't do anything about it.

Thats all for today, sorry if its short, im planning on making another story which means I have 3 stories to write, sorry about it but im excited for my new story.

Credits to my brain for creating another story🍷❤️ (391 Words)