𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥

[ you and vinnie are in highschool  ]

VINNIE LOOKED BACK and admired the girl that sat two rows behind him in class. "dude, go talk to her" his friend said, "how? last time I did I messed up" "just ask for a pencil or something" vinnie nodded. he got up and walked to the girl.

"hey y/n" vinnie smiled, "hey" "can i uh borrow a pencil, mine broke" "sure here" y/n grabbed a extra pencil from her bag and handed it over to vinnie, slightly touching his hand.

"okay, thanks a lot, ill give it back after class or something "vinnie stammered. "okay" y/n smiled and went back to writing.

the bell rang for next class. vinnie went to y/n's deskand gave her, her pencil. "here's your pencil back, thanks for letting me use it" he smiled. "it's okay you can keep it" the girl said, "no no it's fine, I mean it's your property and I don't want to take it away y'know c-ause that'll be stealing" vinnie scrunched his face from the rant he just did, "its not really stealing, cause im allowing you to take it" she chuckled.

"well I have gym next class so I don't really need it so yeah thanks!" vinnie ran out the class, occasionally tripping over nothing.

the rest of the week vinnie did the same thing, made up an excuse to borrow something of y/n's. he was so in love with her that he took any chance he got to talk to her, even if it's for a pencil.

authors note

HI😹

im so slow at updates im sorry </3  im busy w school and i didn't want to write for a while but yeah

hope this small imagine was goodd <3