Summer Love - Chpt. 4

~ Authors Note

Guys just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads my things. I really love writing and it's a real pleasure to be writing in my free time. Please fan, vote an comment. Even a tiny compliment is great. I'm only 13, so please no rude or negative remarks. I know I'm not a brilliant speller but it's the plot that counts. Hope you like Lola, she's a sort of mixture of 3 of my real friends :) keep reading!!

"JESSIE!" Lola shouts from her room, "WHERE'S MY PHONE?" I sigh, because I never even touch her phone.

"Lola, I never use your phone! Let alone hiding it!" I joke, watching the stairs from where her voice was coming down from. I decide to just walk to the living room with my phone, and start watching TV. After Lola finds her phone, she comes down stairs, and connects her phone to the sound system. I turn off the TV and we dance to Cher Lloyde's 'Want You Back' and 'Oath.' Lola and I became basically sisters, over the past years and we moved into a town house in Dublin, close to west Mullingar. Lola's Mum, brother and younger sister live in west Mullingar, and so does my family, but being close to London is a great thing.

"I officially love Cher Lloyde now," I admit, dancing to her songs.

"Same here!" says Lola, collapsing onto the sofa. I collapse back with her and take a big breath. And think about going to the gym. Nah, I think to myself, we're to cool for the gym.

I flip over and look at Lola. We pull silly faces at each other and we start to giggle and spaz at each other. In the last few years, Lola and I got belly button piercings, with a small silver pendant of a love heart dangling off it. My love heart is a light pink colour Jewel, and Lola's has a blue. We made a girly pinky promise that the belly button jewlery would symbolise our friend ship.

"Have you and Niall talked since we have moved to Dublin?" Lola says, playing with her anklet.

"We have called once or twice, but then I lost his number, it was leaked over the internet." I say glumly looking at Lola's wavy hair. Thinking of Niall. He probably has forgotten completely about me.

I jump up from the couch and head to the kitchen to make lunch for Lola and I. But it's one of those days where anything feels like you're running a marathon. I stick my head our from the kitchen and look at Lola.

"Hey Lola bear," I say, in a playful tone, "McDonalds for lunch?" She says yes (who could refuse?) and we get our wallets, phones and keys and walk 10 minutes up to our local McDonalds.

We walk back, eating our burgers and drinks.

"Jess," Lola says, while stuffing her face with her Big Mac. "I think we should start doing some sort of exercise." She goes back to eating her unhealthy burger, and I eat mine, while walking, which is sort of exercise.

"Yeah, I guess that's probably a good idea," I say chuckling, and throwing my rubbish in the bin.

"How about a jog in the morning?" I suggest, sipping on my Sprite. Lola, gives me one of those 'no way in hell am I jogging in the morning' looks, but in return, I give her a 'I think it's necessary for the human race to run in the morning,' look. I think I win, so we walk happily back home, drinking our soft drinks, with a new resolution.

When we get back home, we plonk ourselves on the couch, and turn on the TV to see a replay of 'Wipe out' airing on a channel. We are just so stuffed, that we can't be bothered to check other shows.

After dinner that night, at 10:30, I get a text from my boss, Sandra to come to work early tomorrow. I work at Ally Fashion, a chain shop selling girls fashion. It's not a dream job exactly, but I do get 20% off all stock, and I work with genuinely nice people. Plus Lola works in a hair care salon in the same shopping centre.