chapter 24

A/N: PLEASE READ

I just wrote a new book called "Stolen Love". Chris is how he is in real life which is a very talented and famous actor. The reader, Sophia meets Chris at the airport. They instantly connect with each other. Chris is visiting his long distance girlfriend of one year but what he doesn't know is that Sophia is his girlfriend, Sarah's sister. Chris and Sophia build a strong and healthy friendship but he starts to feel a little more than just "friends" with Sophia. Sophia starts to take an interest in Chris but know it can ruin her and her sister's relationship. This causes betrayal and drama between the two sisters.

If you want to understand the book more, please read the book description. Please check it out! Thank you and hope you enjoy reading lovelies :)

AVA'S POV:

By the time Chris and I have arrived at our hotel, it had become dark out. We roll in our suitcases and I immediately rush to the big glass window that offered a clear view of the beautiful Eiffel Tower. Chris walks over to me and takes me by the hands and leads me to the balcony. The instant cool breeze rushes through me before it instantly disappeared as Chris wraps his arms around me. His body warmth was everything as he was blanketing me with his arms.

God, Paris at night was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen

God, Paris at night was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen. The Eiffel Tower and the lights brightened up the whole little town down there as it sparkled lights through the night sky.

Chris and I take one last look before walking back into our room. We leave the curtains wide open to soak in the alluring view before throwing ourselves on the bed.

"They didn't have a spare room with separate beds. I wasn't sure on whether you wanted to share or not, I'm sorry, I can always sleep on the-" Chris explains.

"Chris, stop talking. It's fine, of course I want to share a bed with you" I say, cutting him off.

Chris kept everything a surprise so I couldn't contribute to some decisions made for this trip. We shared a bed once, so why not do it again? I think it's cute how Chris gets nervous when asking me about sharing a bed, he takes my feelings into consideration.

He lets out a sigh of relief.

"Good, because I would've felt lonely in my own bed," he says.

Fuck, why is he so cute? I let out a laugh before grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him. It was random, so it caught him by surprise and soon as you know it, our inner child selves were unleashed and we had a small pillow fight. We couldn't make a mess after 30mins of arriving here.

"I wouldn't consider this our first night in Paris, not before having a little adventure first," he says.

"What are you implying?" I ask.

"I think we should explore the town, take pictures, eat some baguettes or croissants even though it's dark out"

"I like what you're thinking, so what're we waiting for?"

His face instantly lights up. He grabs his things as I grab mine before making our way out of our room.

***

We explore the beautiful town filled with the most kind-hearted people. We had bought some delicious baguettes from the night bakery and found a perfect spot on the grass that surrounded the Eiffel Tower. We sat in silence, enjoying our baguette and the gorgeous view of the Eiffel Tower.

After finishing the best baguette I've ever eaten, Chris pulls out his phone.

"What're you doing?" I ask, confused.

"You'll see" he simply answered.

I was confused but it quickly disappeared as the song "Like I Can" by Sam Smith played on full volume. I look up to Chris who reaches out a hand to me with a huge smile on his face.

I gladly take his hand and he lifts me onto my feet. He swiftly places his hands on my lower back as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Why are you looking down all the wrong roads? When mine is the heart and the salt of the soul
There may be lovers who hold out their hands
But they'll never love you like I can, can, can
They'll never love you like I can, can"

We both gaze into each other's eyes, listening to the words of the song as we share a passionate kiss with the view of the Eiffel Tower just behind us. A man approaches us and hands us a photo that captured our beautiful moment. We both let out a smile and thank him. I look down at the photo with tears in my eyes and back up at Chris again.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too," I say, more tears spilling from my eyes.

This is my happy place. He is my happy place.

A/N: 

They finally said "I love you" to each other. They finally admitted to those three words. I was so happy whilst writing this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it :)