Cure Hatred

After Han Yufan's PR news was posted up, he paid out a few influential social accounts to help them clean their reputation. In the next three days he used every method he could to clean up Mo Yurou's professionalism and image - again, his intention was to continue throwing the blame on Tangning. After all, gossip like this usually only lasted a few days before the public became bored. Once new news gets released, this little scandal would just disappear into the depths of everyone's memories. It wouldn't be long before Mo Yurou would be able to return to work.

Their plan was to help Mo Yurou win the Top Ten Model Awards and then announce she would be going overseas to study. At that time, she could sneakily give birth to their child. The only reason Han Yufan was willing to accept the child was because Mo Yurou was his first love and she had stayed by his side patiently for many years. On top of everything, Mo Yurou currently had a promising future, so he wasn't going to give up on this money tree.

Tangning's manager had an expression of irony as she looked at the PR news Han Yufan had released. She sneaked over to Tangning's home and let herself in since she had the keys, but to her surprise, Tangning wasn't home.

So, out of uncertainty, she decided to give Tangning a call, "Tangning, why aren't you home?"

Tangning was in the middle of filling up a bathtub for Mo Ting. She let out a chuckle, "I haven't had the chance to tell you...I moved houses."

"Where did you move to? Is it safe? Does Han Yufan know?"

Tangning turned around and looked at Mo Ting who had just entered the bathroom. Just as she was about to explain, she was interrupted by Mo Ting, who didn't realize she was on the phone, "Stuff like this, you should have left it to the maid..."

On the other side of the line, Long Jie listened attentively. She heard the voice of a man and immediately asked in a high pitch voice, "Tangning, who are you with? In order to upset Han Yufan, have you used extreme measures? I knew it, who would give a helping hand to a retreated model during this time of chaos. You...you're really frustrating me, is someone supporting you?"

"Where are you? I'll come get you...you don't need to stoop so low..."

"Where are you? I want to see you right now, or else I'll die!"

Tangning didn't know what to do. She looked over at Mo Ting as she covered the mouthpiece on her phone and asked for his opinion, "My manager seems to have a misunderstanding regarding my moving houses. So...I need to pop out for a little to explain to her."

"Do you trust her?" In actual fact, Mo Ting had already investigated Long Jie in private. She was passionate and professional - even though she was often simple-minded and far from being a top manager - but she was loyal to Tangning and was a helpful person to have around.

"Uh huh."

"Then let me immediately go pick her up."

Tangning thought about it carefully. She understood what Mo Ting meant and trusted his judgment. She was no longer the Tangning from the past that would allow others to play games right before her eyes. So, she told Long Jie she would be sending someone over to pick her up from her old house.

Long Jie sighed, giving off a sense of disappointment.

Tangning smiled as she hung up. She put down the phone and turned to Mo Ting, "I've filled the bath, are you going to bathe yourself now?"

Mo Ting raised an eyebrow as he re-buttoned his shirt, covering up his attractive collarbone, "We have a guest, the man of the house must be present...most importantly, I want to bathe...with you."