Securing a Spokesperson Deal

"But, I do not have plans to announce my relationship with Mo Ting as of yet," Tangning explained calmly. She gave off a confident and dazzling aura, "With the help of Mo Ting, I know my career would advance in leaps and bounds, but, other people would only acknowledge me as Mo Ting's wife and not Tangning the model. 3 years ago, I managed to become the top model in Beijing, now, 3 years later, I am confident I can do it again with my own ability. I will retrieve what originally belongs to me."

"Long Jie, if you are still willing to help me, then we are going into this together. If you don't want to, I won't pressure you. I will help you cancel your contract with Tianyi and help you find a job at a better company."

"What nonsense are you speaking? Of course I want to stay by your side. I want to become the top manager of an international supermodel," Long Jie replied confidently, "But, are you planning to stay at Tianyi Entertainment?"

"What do you think?" Tangning gave Long Jie a look, letting her figure the answer herself, "Han Yufan has used me so many times. No matter what...I will pay him back for it."

After hearing what Tangning had to say, Long Jie burst out laughing as she leaned on Tangning; her shoulders shaking from laughter, "Tangning, I realized all these years I have known you has been a waste, I never knew you could be so sneaky. So what's the next move, what should we do? Release the video?"

"No...let's secure a spokesperson deal. To be precise, let's take what originally belonged to me right out of Mo Yurou's hands. Afterwards, Mo Yurou's fans will definitely complain. The video should be released at that time!"

"Long Jie, you will need to work hard for a little longer. Help me edit the clips from the Crown's Star show and post it online."

"OK, no worries! Leave it with me!" After hearing the plan, Long Jie's eyes lit up as she nodded her head. Most importantly, she had discovered Tangning was different - she used to be weak and fragile, but, who would have thought, when triggered, she would be this powerful.

After their conversation, Tangning asked Lu Che to escort Long Jie home, before she got up from the sofa and headed back into the beautifully scented bedroom. Mo Ting had just changed into a robe and was sitting on the sofa enjoying a glass of red wine. His chin tilted up giving him a more defined jawline like a perfectly carved sculpture; making one's heart flutter.

Tangning was nervous but still walked over to sit beside Mo Ting. Mo Ting continued sipping from his glass, when suddenly...he reached over and grabbed onto her shoulder as he placed his lips against hers. He still had the wine in his mouth as he shared the aromatic flavor with Tangning.

Tangning was caught off guard as her face flushed red. Mo Ting laughed gently as he kissed her on the tip of her nose, "If you can't drink you will be at a disadvantage when invited to events, you need to train..."

Tangning pushed her body against Mo Ting's smooth chest, "In that case, President Mo, what do you propose?'

"Drink a small glass every day, what do you say?"

"Using the same method as just then?" Tangning raised her eyebrows with a slightly provocative look.

Mo Ting couldn't help but let out a gentle laugh as he nodded, "Did you like it?"

"Uh huh," Tangning nodded.

"Let's do that then." After he spoke, Mo Ting once again raised the glass to his lips. Using the same method, he once again leaned over, but this time....after they had finished drinking the wine, they did not separate. They continued to kiss passionately as they treated the sofa beneath them like a bed.