tony stark x daughter!reader

After feeling satisfied with the way you look. You walk towards the living room to say goodbye to Pepper, who's always been like a mother to you, and your father Tony Stark.

Upon entering the living room Pepper looks up from her laptop, a huge smile forming on her face.

"You look amazing Y/n!" Pepper says, while walking up to you and embracing you in a big warm hug.

"Thank you Pepper." You say, while hugging her back.

Your dad finally looks at you after being focused on the TV the entire time, "Woah, why do you look so nice?"

"Wow, thanks dad." You say rolling your eyes.

"Y/n has her first date." Pepper exclaimed excitingly.

You looked at Pepper, can't believing she just told your dad you have a date.

Pepper shrugs her shoulders mouthing "Sorry"

"Um, no you don't!" Tony exclaimed to his daughter with a pointed look.

"Yes, I do!" You cross your arms over your chest.

"No you don't. Boys are gross and you're not allowed to date till you're 30." Tony says, finally rising off of the couch and approaching his daughter.

"Tony, let her go. She's responsible and you can't keep her here forever. She needs to go out and explore the world." Pepper gives Tony "the look"

Tony and Pepper stare at each other having a mental battle until Tony finally gives up and rolls his eyes.

"Fine, but you have to be back by nine o'clock-and no hand holding, bumping shoulders, looking into each other's eyes, and especially no kissing!"

"Yay! thank you! You're the best dad in the world." You exclaim and hug him.

"I know" he says, hugging you back.

The front doorbell rings.

"Oh my gosh, that's him!" You pull away from your dad and run to the front door to open it.

You opened the door to reveal Jackson McCall, the gorgeous dark skinned boy from your math class.

You turn to look at Pepper and your dad. "Guys this is Jackson. Jackson, this is my dad and Pepper." You point to your dad and Pepper.

"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Stark." Jackson flashes them a warm smile.

"Oh we're not married." Pepper exclaims.

"Not yet" Tony says, walking up to Jackson. "So Jay was it?"

"Actually sir it's Jackson." Jackson corrects him.

"Yeah I don't care. So Jared you smoke? party a lot?" He questions getting in Jackson's face.

"Dad stop." You say nudging him back. "We're going to leave. I love you guys." You push Jackson out of the front door.

Pepper says, "We love you sweetie, stay safe."

The front door closes.

Pepper rushes to the nearest window to watch them leave. Tony comes up from behind and wraps his arms around her waist.

"Do you really want to get married one day?" Pepper questions while watching Jackson's car pull out of the driveway.

Tony looks at her like she's crazy. "Of course. I love you and you're an amazing mother figure to Y/n. You're more of a mother to her than her birth mom ever was."

Pepper turns around to face Tony. "I'm lucky to have you both. She's an amazing bright young woman."

"Yeah she gets it from me." Tony says confidently.

"And the moment is ruined." Pepper laughs while grabbing Tony's hand and walking to the couch.

"I worry about her you know." Tony sighs, siting down.

"That's completely normal to do as a parent. I worry about her too, but she'll be okay and she will always have us."

Tony smiles at Pepper and pulls her to his side.

They spend the rest of the night watching TV and waiting for Y/n to come home safety.