Ice Cream Akwardness

This "double date" thing is turning really awkward. So much it is painful. The darkness in the theater helped, but not really. Hinata and Naruto were too busy sucking each others faces. Not only that, the movie absolutely sucked. The movie was "The Last Airbender" and do not even get me started on how bad that movie was. I'm pretty sure I made an angry face throughout the whole effing thing.  No, I'm not even going to even try to explain. You see, I have never been on a double date, it was never on my agenda. But I think that buying popcorn for myself and not get to eat any is a problem. Those fucking pigs ate it all.  

Sasuke kept repeatedly tapping me on the shoulder asking to have more popcorn. I gave in and just gave him the whole bucket grunting to myself. After the movie, things just got even weirder. We went to have ice-cream, and Naruto and Hinata shared one while me and Sasuke got one for just me because he's mister 'I don't eat sweets'. Well at least it matches his personality which is anything but sweet. Each "couple" if you want to say that, sat across from each other. Naruto and Hinata started asking weird questions. 

"When was your first kiss? How did it go?" My eyes widen, disturbed at the thought of kissing that monstrosity of a human. If you want to consider Sasuke human. Sasuke and I looked at each other, and by the look on his face he was just as disturbed as I was. 

"Uh...uh..." I felt my eyes twitch. 

"Don't tell me you haven't had it yet!!" Naruto slams his hands on the table clearly shocked. 

"Naruto, you need to let their first kiss happen naturally, don't force it..." Hinata said sweetly. This whole double date thing was really making me uncomfortable. 

"Naruto, your such a nosy prick. Don't get into our romantic ways," Romantic ways? Couldn't he have worded it differently? Sasuke waved his hand in the air at nothing in particular. I turned my head slowly at him with a face that said 'Really?'. 

"I'm just saying, if it doesn't happen soon, it won't ever happen..." Yes, Naruto, and I plan to keep it that way. I finished my ice cream before anyone else, and I stood up while wiping my face with a brown napkin with the ice cream place's logo on it. It was kinda symbolic for 'fuck this place cuz I don't want to remember what happened here tonight'. 

"Well," I threw the napkin in the trash can and Sasuke along with it. "See yah," 

"Woah, matte! Where are you going?" Naruto asked. 

"To the car...?" I sure as hell didn't want to stay inside with these people. Naruto made a mischievous smirk and raised his eyebrows looking at me. I was afraid of what that ramen-noodled brain was thinking. Before anything happened, I turned to the door and as my hand grasped the handle, I heard Naruto speak to Sasuke.

"Sasuke...you're  going to go with her, RIGHT?" He said moving closer to Sasuke's face.  Sasuke, using his whole hand, pushed Naruto back violently and Naruto almost fell back in his chair. 

"Dope. Don't get in my face like that. You know I hate it." He glanced at me, and I scowled. "Of course I'm going with her." My jaw dropped and tick marks formed on my head. 

"Ehhh?!" I looked around the little ice-cream shop and noticed I was getting stares. I let out a sigh. "Naruto and Hinata are coming too, right?" 
"Nah, would you mind waiting? We're not done with our ice-cream yet..." I finished mine the same size as yours, and you have two people working on it and you still haven't finished?!?! 

I walk out to the car first, and sit in the back seat. Sasuke sits in the one next to me and slams the door shut. "Don't try shit on me or your ass gets it," I warn. 

"Hn, like I would make a move on a child like you," 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" 

"I said, 'Hn, like I would make a move o--"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID!!!" Sasuke let out a deep sigh through the nose and looked out the window. 

"This was really a waste of my time," 

"Then why did you agree?" I said hopelessly. 

"Because they insisted," 

"Are you really that easy to persuade, all 'High and Mighty' Sasuke Uchiha?" I mocked. He scrunched his nose and peered at me. 

"Naruto is my best friend," He said simply. I said nothing. To be honest, I didn't have any real best friends...only those Fangirls. I focused all of my attention to Sasuke to make his life miserable. Wow, when I put it like that it sounds pretty bad... All I could do was nod. 

(Quick POV change to 3rd person)

 "Why haven't they done anything yet?!" Naruto was stealing looks out the window at Sasuke and (Name) sitting in the car. 
"Naruto, I told you not to force it..." 

"I know..." He looked at Hinata sweetly and smiled. "I just want Sasuke to have a healthy relationship with (Name), ya know?" 

"I understand," Hinata smiled. She was happy that Naruto cared so much for his friend. Naruto looked back out of the window to the car. 

"It's almost like they aren't even together," He pointed out. 

"They just need time I suposse," Hinata and Naruto finished their ice-cream, and went back to the car. They exchanged 'Heys' and drove off, dropping each other off. (Name) and Sasuke get out and walk back to the house. When (Name) made it inside, she let out a breath of relief and dragged herself up to her room with a grumbled 'goodnight' to Sasuke. 

"Is that all I get?" He asked raising a eyebrow. 

"What? What else do you want? A hug?" She made a 'pffftt' sound and continued up the stairs. Sasuke watched her as she closed the door. He also made way to his room, and shut the door. He quickly changed for bed, and flopped onto the mattress. He was anticipating something to happen to him in the morning. 

He just hopes that he doesn't get soaked with a water gun again.