Chapter 1: Restart

"...In other news, the battle between the vigilante group known as 'Yuuei' and the criminal group known as the 'League of Villains' seems to be coming to a close as two of the last remaining members of Yuuei were murdered and dumped in front of Musutafu's local police station. The cause of their deaths seem to be due to blunt force trauma, as the two Yuuei members have multiple fractures and bruises all across their bodies."

Inside of a small two bedroom apartment watching the news was an eighteen year old man known as Izuku Midoriya. He had large, circular eyes with green irises and long, curly black hair that was parted over his right eye. He had been finishing up putting on his work suit by tying his tie with the news playing in the background. Once he heard the newsman mention the name "Yuuei", he quickly grabbed his remote control from the top of his bed and turned the volume up higher due to the interest he had in the group of vigilantes.

"The two vigilantes were identified as eighteen year olds Denki Kaminari and Eijiro Kirishima who went by the aliases 'Chargebolt' and 'Red Riot'."

Izuku stared at the tv with his eyes widened in shock at what he had just heard.

"No way," Izuku muttered to himself in disbelief as tears threatened to spill out.

"With Yuuei losing two of its figureheads, it is sad to say that it may not be long until the rest of the vigilante group are wiped out like most of the heroes the government instituted."

Izuku was no longer listening to the news report as he got on all fours, hugged his knees, and sobbed loudly. The two people in his life who he had considered his closest friends were dead now, and there was nothing he could do to change that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite how sad and empty he felt after hearing the news of his friends' passing, Izuku forced himself to go to wipe away his tears and go to work; his client was one of the last remaining heroes who had come to Izuku for a support item in desperation, making Izuku feel obligated to get the support item his client asked for ready on time. However, on his way to work, Izuku's thoughts weren't on his client or the support item he was asked to make, but on the death of his friends.

'Almost immediately after high school had ended, Denki and Eijiro disappeared and cut all forms of communication with me. Considering that was around the time that the League of Villain's following began to grow bigger, they must have done that because they didn't want me to become one of the League's targets,' Izuku thought to himself.

Izuku came to a stop as tears once again fell from his eyes, wiping them away as more tears came.

'I wish I had known that they were a part of Yuuei, maybe then I could have done something to save them,' Izuku admitted mentally before shaking his head. 'No, even if I did know, I wouldn't have been able to do anything. They had strong Quirks and the League still beat them, so what could someone with no Quirk at all do?'

Izuku began walking again as his bitter thoughts lingered in his head. Before he could continue his train of thought, he noticed a group of five people wearing black apparel and black ski masks blocking his way.

"Quirked or Quirkless?," one of the masked individuals asked.

Izuku looked baffled by the masked man's question.

"E-excuse me?"

"Do you have a Quirk, or are you Quirkless?," the masked man repeated once again, sounding a little impatient.

It didn't take long to realize that depending on his answer, he may or may not get jumped by the group of masked individuals. As the group began surrounding him, Izuku knew that he had no choice but to answer and hope that whatever he said would satisfy these potential attackers.

"I-I'm Quirkless," Izuku answered honestly, but nervously.

As soon as Izuku answered the question, one of the masked individuals punched him against the back of the head while using their Quirk, which seemingly allowed them to transform their body parts into stone. While the punch didn't knock Izuku out, it did cause him to fall over

"Sorry, but that's not what we wanted to hear," the person who punched Izuku revealed in an unapologetic tone of voice.

For the next five minutes the group of masked muggers beat Izuku, who was curled up on the ground in the fetal position, crying as blood spilled from his mouth.

"You know, all of us here were victims of racism and abuse from Quirkless assholes like you!," one of the masked attackers exclaimed as he kicked Izuku in his stomach. "Your people may pretend like you've changed your ways, but we all know deep down that you're all lying pieces of shit!"

"I-I'm sorry!," Izuku muttered loudly, having a hard time getting his words out due to the beating he was receiving. He may have always respected and looked up to people with Quirks, but they didn't know that or would believe him, so apologizing was the only thing he could really do to sympathize with them.

"It's too late for that!," another one of the masked attackers yelled as they continued to stomp, kick, and punch him.

It was only when Izuku looked like he was on the brink of death did the group of masked attackers stop beating him and ran away. Barely clinging to his life, Izuku tried to call out for help.

"H-help. Please, help," Izuku grunted, unable to speak too loudly due to the injuries he sustained.

'I think they might have broken my ribs,' Izuku thought to himself as his breathing began to slow down. 'It hurts too much to breathe, let alone cry out for help; I might not make it.'

As Izuku began to pass out due to the pain, unbeknownst to him, someone began to approach his crippled form.

'I wish...I could see my friends one last time.'

Before Izuku could completely lose consciousness, he felt someone grasp his hand and a sudden jolt of energy surge through his body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Izuku regained his consciousness, he noticed that he was in the middle of a sidewalk with no lingering feelings of pain from his beating.

'What happened?,' Izuku thought in bewilderment. 'How did I end up here?'

Once Izuku got a good look at his clothes, he became even more confused.

'What happened to my suit?!,' Izuku thought incredulously. 'And why am I wearing my old middle school uniform?! How do I even fit into my old middle school uniform?!'

Before Izuku could continue to question the bizarre situation that he was put in, a voice from in front of him called out to him.

"Oi, Deku! Hurry the hell up, or we're gonna be late!"

Immediately recognizing who the voice had belonged to, Izuku quickly turned towards the direction of where the voice was coming from. Once he came face to face to the owner of the voice, tears began to well up in Izuku's eyes as he looked towards them in shock and disbelief.

"K-Kacchan?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, hey guys, Phoenix here, and I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my new story, "Yuuei Avengers". This story was inspired by Tokyo Revengers and is also somewhat of a crossover between that and My Hero Academia. Although this is a crossover between Tokyo Revengers and My Hero Academia, it isn't going to be the My Hero Academia plotline with Tokyo Revengers elements. The world of My Hero Academia and how it functions will be similar, yet different to how Qosmos set up the world of My Hero Academia in their story, "The First Generation". The next chapter will be called, "Rewrite". Make sure to review, give me your honest criticisms, and follow and favorite if you liked the chapter. Hope you enjoyed, and until next time, later!