Unexpected

💖Aria💖

The day after I left the hospital we went to spend a week at Dela's villa. I'm doing a lot better in health but my mind would often drift to the lost of my twins and it would just ruin my entire day. I missed the feel of them inside my stomach, I missed the doctor's appointment and the sound of their heartbeat.

I spent most of my days reading or sleeping just to keep my mind at bay from all that has transpired. Theo have been working endlessly trying to catch up on many work as possible. Later today we will be going back to Montego Bay and I couldn't wait to see my sisters and cousin.

Theo went to mobay early this morning along with Jade saying he have something to take care of urgently. I think it had something to do with Wayne and Jade because he didn't explain what was so urgent that he couldn't wait until all of us reach mobay, my guess was that he didn't want Mom to find out about their relationship and he didn't know that I also know, It killed me to hide it from him but it wasn't my place to tell and Jade had asked me to keep her secret.

It's not like Wayne is a bad person he is hard working, ambitious and very educated so I don't understand why he wouldn't want his best friend to date his sister but I can't fight against his decision maybe I can speak to him on their behalf though.

A few hours later Mom was driving us back we talked all the way to mobay only stopping for gas and something to eat and drink. She was telling me stories of when Theo was a child and giving me endless jokes.

I love being around her she knew exactly how to get me out of my daily mood swings and I'm grateful for that, for her.

Theo called several times asking how far away we were and telling her mother to get us home safely. We drove through the toll road so we reach mobay in no time.

As mom drive into Theodore three story compound I get so excited like I've not seen him in a longtime and I saw him this morning. I was senselessly in love with this guy and I'm so longing to feel him inside me. It's been over two months since we last have sex and even tho the doctor gave us green lights the day I was leaving the hospital he hadn't touch me the way I wanted him to, we only kissed and cuddled nothing else.

As mom parked her silver Range Rover and turn the engine off I was out the car racing to the front door I didn't have to take no luggage from the booth because Theo brought them with him this morning.

"Aria slow down and mine you fall!" I heard mom yelled from behind me

I didn't stop at her yelled I kept going grinning all the way to the door

I push the door open and my smile died on my face.

There on one knee was Theo, I glance around for a brief moment and the staircase was beautifully decorated with red and pink balloons my favorite colours, red and white roses was everywhere along with burning scented candles