001

"prologue"

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

ღ𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕ღ

𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋. "Ok y/n one more push you can do it!" The doctor said trying to incourage her. "You can do it y/n." Shoto said trying to also incourage his wife.

Shoto had asked for a break so he can help his wife during the pregnancy. He was No.2 pro hero he of course keep y/n and her pregnancy because he was scared of the villains trying to hurt them.

"He's here!" The doctor said.

After cleaning the baby they handed the baby to y/n. "He look like you sho." Y/n said smiling. "Yeah he does." Shoto said. "What do you wanna name him?" Shoto asked. "Kei." Y/n said smiling.

"Have you figured what you guys are going to name him?" The doctor asked.

"Kei" both of them said.

Shoto kissed y/n's forehead.

༄ | 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 | ༄

6 years later

"MOMMY! DADDY!" Kei screamed.

Right now they are at the park. " What is this thing." Kei said as he watched his parents walk over to him. "It a slug." Shoto said looking at his son.

Kei looked just like shoto the only thing he had of his mother would me her beautiful h/t and s/t.

Kei poked the slug. "Don't touch it." Y/n said. "Oh why." Kei said. "That's nasty." Y/n said looking around. "Hey. Kei why don't you play with them." Y/n said pointing at a group of children playing a game.

"Yeah. They seem nice." Shoto said to his son. "Well I guess I can." Kei started to walk over. "He's all grown up" y/n said fangirling.

"He's still too young to grow up." Shoto said looking at y/n in a dumbfolded. " I doesn't matter." Y/n said.

"Hi" kei said to the ground of kids. " Hello do you want to play with us." a girl said she was a beautiful dark skinned girl and black curly hair.  "Um..yeah...I mean sure." Kei said looking the other way.

"Come on we are playing green light red light." She said grabbing his hand. " Hey what's your name?" Kei asked. "My name is Hinata." She said. "Yours?" Hinata added

"I'm kei todoroki." Kei said the girl said. "You kind of look like the No.2 pro hero! Just with h/t hair and s/t." She said. "Really thank you! I get that alot." Kei said. "Hey is that your mom and dad." Hinata said pointing at shoto and y/n who where talking. "Yeah." Kei said. "How they are so..... attractive? What does that even mean.. oh well" Hinata said shrugging her shoulders.

After a few hours shoto and y/n decided to go home. "Kei!" Shoto called. Y/n looked over the where kei was at to see him running to them.  "Yes daddy?" Kei asked. "It's time to go home." Y/n said. "Oh...ok. can I go say bye to Hinata?" Kei asked. "Ok." Shoto said.

After he said bye to Hinata they went home.

"Tomorrow you have school." Y/n said  shoto on her shoulders. "Yay I can't wait." Kei said. "I need to go to work tomorrow." Shoto said with a frown.

Opening the door to the house kei immediately when to go get his towel. "Mommy, it's time to take a shower." He said jumping around. "Honey, go to bed I will take care to kei ok." Y/n said putting a hand on his chest. "Ok ,love." He said pulling her into a kiss.  "Mommy?" Kei said. Pulling away from the kiss y/n walked towards kei. "Come on kei." She said. "Good night , love." Shoto said. "Good night , honey." Y/n said

"Ok come on kei." Y/n said walking to the bathroom.

After the shower y/n went to bed.