003

" mall "

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕✍︎

𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑✍︎

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔'𝐒 house kei couldn't stop talking about how exciting he is for the trip.

"We are here." Shoto said looking at the house them back to his phone to see if it was the right address.

Knocking on the door y/n and kei behind him.

The door open to reveal a boy with green hair. "Hi s-shoto" izuku said. "Hello izuku." Shoto said. "Please come in." Izuku said but saw y/n and kei. "oh shoto did you invite them?" Izuku asked. "yes this is y/n and kei. Y/n and kei this is izuku. " Shoto said grabbing y/n's had and kei's.

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!" A voice screamed.

"Hello." Shoto said everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Todoroki!"a girl with pink skin said.

"Who's this fine chick todoroki." A male with yellow hair said.

Shoto shot a glare at him. "Omg who is this!" Mina said and all the girls gathered around kei. "...mommy?" Kei said looking at y/n.

"This is y/n todoroki." Shoto said. "You have another sister?" A girl with black hair said. "Sorry I should have said my name it's momo Yaoyorozu." She said. "I'm mina ashido!" The girl with pink skin said. "I'm kyoka jirou." A stunning girl said. "I'm Ochaco uraraka." Another girl with brown short hair said.

"No..she is my wife." Shoto said. "He....has.....a....wife?" Momo mumbled.

"Then who's this little fella?"izuku said. "My son kei todoroki." Shoto said looking down to see kei clinging onto his leg.

Momo's breathe hitched. "He's so cute!" Toru said

"Thank you!" Kei said. "TODOROKI YOU MARRIED A MILF!" Denki said. "Hey my teacher told me my mom was a milf two!" Kei said.

"What! Kei you didn't tell me!" Y/n said.

"Hello Mrs. Todoroki I am mina." Mina said walk to y/n. "hello please call me y/n." She said and mina pulled her to the other girls.

"Todobro she's beautiful!" Kirishima said. "Yes. I know" shoto said. "Tch." Was all katsuki said.

"Now that we are all here I bought a large RV for us and when we have to cross water I got us a boat!" Izuku said.

" That sounds amazing deku. Thank for this." Uraraka said.

"Mhm!" Izuku hummed.

After a while they started to out there bags in the RV.

"So how long have you and Todoroki been together?" Mina asked. " More then 9 years" y/n said. "You are so lucky he was the hottest boy in school!" Toru said. "By the way you are so pretty!" Mina complemented y/n. "so are you." Y/n said.

"Ok let's go!" Izuku said we all went in the RV.

"This is so exciting!" Toru said. "I Know right!" Uraraka said.

"Hehe..."

"I feel like we should get to know each other more and catch up!" Izuku said.

Everyone started to walk to the couch. "Oh I want to go first!" Mina said. "Ok." Izuku said. "Well after I graduated I became a hero. While I was on a mission I found this girl. She was beautiful really I actually have a picture of her." She said grabbing her phone to show a picture of the girl.

"Look she so beautiful!" She said almost screaming. "Yeah we can see that." Bakugo said already tried. "Anyways me and her got into a relationship we still are she is visiting her family right now!" She said.

"I guess I will go next." Momo said. "So after I graduated I became a hero also a model-" but was cut off by shoto. "oh. Y/n you are also a model." He said picking up kei. "Yeah." Y/n said as momo rolls her eyes. "Anyways. I became a model I am still single." This made
Jirou's head look at momo. 'she's still single!' she thought to her self.

"Todobro! Tell us about you we wanna know how you got married to a milf!" Kirishima said. "Oh. Ok. So I was going to meet my mother and when I was walking I bumped into y/n." Shoto said putting his hand in your pocket. "That's it!" Mina said. "No. After that I kept seeing her so I thought my father had something to do with this. He didn't. I asked for her number and that's how it started." Shoto said pulling out two rubber bands from y/n's pocket.

"How did you get this little guy!" Kaminari asked. "Well..sex." shoto said. "Daddy what does that mean?" Kei asked. "Nothing kei." Y/n said while all of them to at shoto shocked.

"What. That's how you make a kid." Shoto said making little pony tails on kei's hair. "I didn't expect you to answer like that!" Kaminari said.

Kei touching the top of his hair looked at his father. "Daddy what did you do?" Kei said. "I am training." Shoto said. "For what?" Momo asked. "I wanted a girl. I won't stop till I get a girl." Shoto said. "WHA!" Y/n said flustered. "You know y/n I will let you have-" a voice said but was cut off by shoto's glare. "Who invited him." Ochaco asked. "I didn't want to be mean!" Izuku said. "Dumbass deku!" Bakugo said.

"Hey guys we are going to start moving!" The driver said. "Hey girls let's go have a girl's day in here!" Toru said. "we should!" Mina agreed soon every girl agreed even y/n.

They all go to minas room. "So how have you guys been!" Mina said. "I have been good." Momo said

-

After all of that y/n and shoto meet in their room. It was night time after all.

Kei had already fell asleep. "So how is the trip so far?" Shoto said. "It's fun the girls are awesome."she said happy she is getting along with them.

"Good to hear." Shoto said. "You know Kei looks lonely." Shoto said. "He does should we lay with him?" Y/n asked. "Or we can get him another sibling." Shoto said pulling y/n by her waist. "Shoto! Not now what about Kai!" Y/n said in a whisper. "Shh. He might hear you." Shoto said pulling her to the bathroom.