Family meeting

It was midmorning when they got up for breakfast, and the elf resumed her connection with her sisters. They had cut it off to respect her privacy when her sister's feelings had begun to run amok.

They could force communication if there was any danger, but above all, she was grateful for their sensitiveness. She had forgotten about everything else, and today she would have been terribly ashamed if they hadn't.

"Good Morning. Are you fine? Do you want to come for breakfast?" she offered them.

"On my way!" they both exclaimed, thus making the elf laugh in front of the puzzled Elendnas.

It didn't take long for both sisters to arrive, as the were eager for a good breakfast, and to see her sister. They weren't worried about her, quite the opposite. They could sense her happiness, which made them deeply happy too.

Shortly after, Maldoa and Elenksia arrived, with a huge smile on their lips. They looked slyly at her friend and brother respectively, who were flushed.

"They took their time," the drelf commented, loud enough for all to hear.

"Yes, it seems that the meeting has gone more than well. They must have hit it off a lot," replied Elendnas' sister, while looking at them mockingly.

Goldmi and Elendnas looked at each other, embarrassed, but smiling as they realized they were thinking the same. They approached the door and closed it. She placed a huge stone to block it, which was taken from the inventory. Why she had that huge stone was a long story.

"Little brother! Let us in!" the red-haired elf protested. She had the key, but she couldn't move the door.

"Goldmi! Don't be evil! Invite us to have breakfast!" asked the drelf.

Meanwhile, a fairy simply flied through the door and sat on her Aunt Omi's shoulder. She found the situation as interesting as amusing.

Elendnas was surprised by a presence that he couldn't see but could feel. Although she had already told him about her, it was no less impressive.

"What should I cook today?" Maybe hot chocolate?" the blonde elf wondered aloud enough to be heard from outside. The drelf loved it.

"Goldmi! Don't even think about it! Let me in! Please!" Maldoa begged miserable. She was undoubtedly overacting.

"Elendnas! Little brother! Have mercy! "Elenksia begged, who was exaggerating as well.

While laughing, they unlocked the door and let them in. They were immediately attacked by the two new arrivals, who hugged them.

"Congratulations little brother!"

"Congratulations, Goldmi!"

Both received the hugs with hugs and quite shyness, although not less happiness. They looked at each other and smiled, knowingly and a little embarrassed. Everything had changed too fast for them, they were still assimilating it.

"Mmmmm! You weren't lying, Maldoa, this chocolate really is delicious. My sister-in-law is an amazing cook," Elenksia praised, while taking their relationship for granted.

"Don't be mean to them," Klimsal scolded her.

She was an elf with short, deep green hair that barely reached an inch above her shoulders. She had a serious expression and a muscular body. Klimsal was one of the hunters of the village, and Elenksia's lover, with whom she contrasted both physically and in character.

She had arrived somewhat after her, and her behavior was apparently much more serious. Although it couldn't be said that she wasn't amused at the shyness of the couple, and the jokes of her partner and the drelf.

In fact, she had found it difficult not to show her own feelings when Elenksia had explained the extent to which her brother had been waiting for the appearance of Goldmi, who had not only reddened again, but tears had come to her eyes. The situation had been somewhat reversed with Elendnas a little later, when it had been Maldoa's turn to explain her friend's doubts and fears.

Nonetheless, although slightly embarrassed, not only the couple hadn't gotten angry, but were holding hands tightly. Sometimes, they even looked at each other, and once they had even dared to kiss for an instant. They were still a little shy in front of others, it was still difficult to believe it.

Although that doesn't mean that they simply accepted all the mockery of those close to them.

"I'm looking forward to having nephews," Elenksia exclaimed at one point.

She stuck her tongue out at the elbow of Klimsal, to whom it had seemed excessive.

"Do you imagine? Little Goldmies! They would be so cute!" the drelf followed suit.

Suddenly, a cushion hit her face squarely.

"Would your honor please lend me one of her divine artifacts," Elendnas asked, in an artificially pompous way.

"It will be my pleasure to be of service to His Highness," Goldmi replied, and burst out laughing. Of course, she didn't forget to make another cushion appear, and give it to her lover.

"Ha, ha. You've failed. You have to better your ai..." Elenksia mocked after dodging the cushion thrown by her brother. Unexpectedly, another one slammed into her face, which came from very close to her.

"Ha, ha. You deserved it," Klimsal finally laughed. Until now, she had been very serious.

"Traitor! You'll pay for that!" her partner accused her, grabbed the cushion from the floor, and attacked the green-haired elf.

It isn't difficult to imagine that this ended in a pitched battle, where the weapons were extremely soft and cuddly cushions. Only the lynx and the goshawk looked at them from afar.

"They're like children," sighed the lynx.

"Yes, I can't believe it. Not that they were four legs with pointed ears," agreed the goshawk.

"At least, they don't fall as low as certain white feathered."

It didn't take long for the two of them to start fighting over her telepathic bond, which caused her sister to get distracted, so a cushion hit on her face. Even so, she couldn't stop laughing. Soon, Elendnas was infected by her laughter.

It might be a somewhat ridiculous situation, but they were both enormously happy. For years, they had longed to meet each other, without him knowing if he would see her again. Without her knowing that he was real, that their encounters in the past had been more than just a game. That what she thought they were like strangely vivid dreams had been real.

They looked at each other, smiled and kissed. For a moment, they forgot the rest of the world.

"They're so cute. What lovebirds," Elenksia commented.

"Don't be envious..." Klimsal reproached her, and silenced her with a kiss. It made the red-haired elf blush for the first time that morning.

"Everybody so lovey-dovey. You're starting to make me envious..." Maldoa complained, but was forced to suddenly shut up.

While laughing at her, Goldmi had stuffed a caramel-covered muffin into her friend's mouth. At first, the drelf wanted to protest, but...

"MMM. It's so sweet..." she praised, thus drawing the attention of the goshawk and the lynx. They looked at her sister expectantly.

Without stopping laughing, the elf pulled out two more for them. Promptly, she was met with three more stares on her, half seriously half jokingly.

She laughed. They all laughed. Nonetheless, in the end, she pulled out four more.