Heartbreak

Disclaimer: I did not make the video so  credits should not go to me.

Contains:
☆Swearing
☆Suicide mentioning
☆Basically 13+

Hana sat up on her fluffy pink bed tucked up in her velvet pink covers, when she got a text from someone. It was Marcus. Marcus was the hottest, most popular guy in Hana's grade so in her case being asked on a date by the hottest guy in school was like being accepted into heaven.

She wanted to reply straight away but remembered who she was talking to and instead replied "sure" in a     nonchalant tone. As If straightaway, Marcus sent the details of when and where they'd be going.

Hana's squealed so loudly, That her older brother had to shush her from the other room.

Desperately, Hana rummaged through her closet trying to find some decent dresses and skirts until she found the right one.

Now she was ready to go on her date with her dream boy tommorow.

Hana sat in the cafe patiently waiting for her date to arrive. It had been about 1 hour now, and she was getting worried.

Whilst she desperately waited, her mind always wondered back to the thought that maybe he had stood her up. I mean he had no reason not to. He could easily get any Gigi Hadid wrapped around his finger. Interrupting her thoughts, came a ding from her phone.

She picked her phone up and a text from Marcus appeared. " Sorry, Lily something came up."  Lily? Whose that? And why had he just stood her up like that?

Some many things she wanted to shout at him, but she didn't she kept call and decided to go with "It's okay".