Heartbreak (part 2)

Content includes:
☆Swearing
Suicide mention
☆13+ content

Hana really didn't really want to go to school the next day. She didnt want to have to experience the awkward waving that you were forced to do. And the horrible thing was she had science tommorow and it just so happens that MARCUS was her lab partner.

All she wanted to do was forget, she even existed and find out that this was just her temporary body and she'd be out of it tommorow, but alas the next day came and you guessed it she was in the same body.

Walking into class late, Hana could hear snorts and giggles from her classmates. She never really had proper friends just fake ones who either used her for her brother or dad's money. Hana wasn't really pretty though neither was she ugly, to everyone she seemed normal and she was. Slowly, she walked by them. Table by table until she found hers. But when she got to it, Marcus wasn't there instead was the most prettiest girl Hana had ever seen.

"Hi!" Said the girl waking Hana up from her daydream.

"Oh hey!" She replied sitting down before getting her Science book out of her bag.

"My name is Patricia, what's yours?"asked Patricia. The more Hana heard her talk the more her voice sounded prettier.

"It's Hana" Hana said whilst Patricia smiled. When she smiled, Hana could really see how pretty she looked. Patricia had pale white skin that contrasted with rosy pink cheeks and nose. Her hair was a chestnut brown that was out and the ends were curled. Her were emerald green and it reminded Hana of a black cat's eyes. Hana really wished that Marcus died so Patricia would be the prettiest.

It was break time, and Hana was sitting by herself like normal waiting for the bell to ring for her next class. Unlike usual, there was a crowd of people surrounding someone. Apparently, someone had fallen down the five flights of stairs. Anxiously pushing past floods of people, Hana caught a glimpse of dark brown ( that probably belong to a boy) and tanned caramel skin. That description perfectly matched... MARCUS!

Just then, she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around to see Patricia. She had a smirk on her face as she opened her mouth to say, "This what you wanted, wasn't it?".

Silently, the wind brushed past Hana's face causing her plait to desperately try and follow after it. Hana stood at the rooftop of the school, taking her very last steps. It will be better this way, I promise. She remembered the way Cathline did it too and now she would join her again. They would reunite and forget about everything and just talk and talk. Every single day.

Suddenly, Hana woke up panting and sweating.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 08, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

P A T R I C I Aजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें