c0r0na chris and his big c0r0na schlong

it twas a beautiful day in the small town in austria called fucking. the fucking sky was so clear you could see planets. Y/N walked to school when she tripped up into a green man. "o-omg! im s-so sorry!" said Y/N. "nah bro, its chill my guy" the strange green man held out his hand. "hes so fucking hot" Y/N thought to herself "the names c0r0nav!rus chris" he said "w-woah you're so h-hot daddy!" Y/N said "aha ur hawt too bbg." he said "can we fuck?" said y/n as her pussy was throbbing so hard. she just wanted to be pegged. "ofc"

time skip

we were at his house now. "ahh~" Y/N moaned in his ear. she looked at his pants and there was a giant bulge "i wonder how big his dick is, this is gonna feel so great~" she thought. he ripped her school uniform off and the outfit was in shreds. he ripped off his clothes too. "YOUR DICK IS SO BIG DADDY~" she said "yep, its 37376372384848838377 inches" he said "just so you know, im a virus so this is gonna feel even better." before she could say anything back the 37376372384848838377 inch dick was inside her. "AHHHHH~ HARDER FASTER PLEASE" Y/N said "IM GONNA CUM IM GONNA CUM" she said and before she knew it she squirt everywhere.

to be continued.

238 words