TRAITOR

╔══════════════╗
TRAITOR
EXTENDED SUMMARY
╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗TRAITOREXTENDED SUMMARY╚══════════════╝

“YOU NEED TO JUST LET GO FOR ONCE.”

“I CAN’T  I’M TOO SCARED.”

BOOK ONE

Sydney Mahkent is the youngest child, and only daughter of Jordan and Christine Mahkent. The younger sister by six minutes of Cameron Mahkent. She is an honorary member of the Blue Valley community, living in the town since she was born and it has its perks of living in this town since childhood.

With living in a town like Blue Valley for so long comes with bonds and friendships one of hers would include her very own special and personal friendship with Rick Tyler; the town juvenile.

The two met in the fourth grade when the two were grouped together for a project. Sydney was known as the king girl everyone liked, she wasn’t just some two faced that lied and manipulated people like Cindy Burman. She just wanted to help people as much as she could and make them happy.

That’s exactly what she did with Rick Tyler. Keep in mind this was mere months since his parents died so he barely even peaked his temper ages. At first he was rather annoyed by the girl and her constantly positive attitude but when he got paired up with her, that feeling and opinion vanished.

Years later as the two grew to become the best of friends. Rick Tyler, and Sydney Mahkent were a duo that was greatly known in Blue Valley. Sydney was the only person who actually knew what his genuine happy smile looked like, what his laugh sounded like, or how he had a good day. She also knew what his crying was like, and what he liked to comfort him.

Even in high school most expected their friendship to fade away, but it grew into something more that the two were very unnoticed by. Sydney Mahkent was the best person in Rick’s life and the one who he could rely on.

...but when the new girl comes to town everything starts to go downhill for the two. Rick starts to distance himself from Sydney since he spends more time on JSA stuff, and less time with her. It escalates when Rick learns the truth about Sydney’s father being part of the reason for his parents being killed and practically cuts all ties with her.

Soon enough Sydney found out her father was dead, and the first person she tried to reach out to...Rick, he didn’t pick up. Since then, Sydney Mahkent hasn’t been the same person since that day, she has changed more than most could imagine. She is just a shell of who she was six months ago...trying to find who she wants to be, who she has to be now.