Episode 13 - Making a band and Kasumi invited someone to the Stargazing Tour

- At Kouta's house -

Kouta practicing his guitar

Kouta:I gotta learned more to played the guitar.

Chizuru:*offscreen*Oh Kouta!*went in his room*

Kouta:Yes Chizuru?

Chizuru:Well i practicing my singing voice cause we gonna make a band for us!

Kouta:Oh really?

Chizuru:Mhmm...even Nozomu bought her drums to practiced it.

- at Nozomu's room -

Nozomu start practicing her drums

- back to Kouta and Chizuru -

Kouta:Ah i see...anyway i'm going to CIRCLE Chizuru.

Chizuru:Ok,good luck Kouta.

- intro -

Kouta walking at the downtown bit then he saw a school nearby

Kouta:So this is a school that Sayo mentioned it?*he saw Sayo was out of the school gate*Isn't that Sayo? What she is doing there? I have to find out.*walk to her*Hey Sayo.

Sayo:Oh Kouta,why are you here?

Kouta:Well i'm going to Live CIRCLE,anyway so this is your school Sayo?

Sayo:Yes,this is Hanasakigawa school cause this is an all girls school.

Kouta:Oh ok,so why are you out here?

Sayo:I'm waiting for Rinko cause she'll probably late her class.

Kouta:Oh i see,just only you and Rinko in this school?

Sayo:Actually no,there some other band members are in this school of the different class section.

Kouta:Who?

Sayo:All 5 members of Poppin' Party,3 members of Pastel*Palettes are Aya,Eve and Chisato and 4 members of Hello, Happy World! Are Kokoro,Misaki,Kanon and Hagumi.

Kouta:Hmm...interesting,but i can't go there cause boys should not go in all girls school.

Sayo:Hmm...ok,are you in highschool Kouta?

Kouta:Actually no,i already finished graduating college.

Sayo:Wow congrats Kouta.

Kouta:Thanks Sayo,anyway i should go now.

Sayo:Ok,see ya later Kouta.

Kouta walk away and went to the Live CIRCLE

Kouta:Marina i'm here.

Marina:Hey Kouta glad you here,anyway i need you in-charge my Live CIRCLE vause i heading out to the music shop to buy something important.

Kouta:Well sure Marina.

Marina:Good,i'll be back later Kouta see ya.*she left*

Kouta:*soft sigh*Well time to practice my guitar.

- 5 minutes later -

Kouta was in the studio and start practicing his guitar

Kouta:Hmm...what song i could play on?*thinking himself*Something like hard rock and roll same as do for Afterglow? Maybe an idol rock for Pastel*Palettes? Or just the normal rock and roll for Poppin' Party? Hmm...it's so hard to choose some of types guitar rock style.*sighed*I wonder Asahina and others are up to?