Chapter 3

It felt nice to stretch the gray wings, since she joined the 616 team, she hasn't been able to properly let her wings out, out of security. Seeing how Jenkins's eyes grows big, her smile grows. It has been a while since she has managed to surprise the older man.

"Jenkins?"

She asks once no word or anything are coming out from the man in the mirror, seeing how he is being pulled backed to reality once more.

"Your wings."

Is the only thing he seems to be able to get out.

"Yeah, they have grown since last time we saw one another. I'm just as surprise as you are, I didn't think they would ever grow to this size, especially when I'm not home."

She tells him, not realizing that she is calling the Library her home once more. Turning her head to look at her wings, she smiles slightly.

"Doesn't mean I'm not happy about it, with this size it will be a lot easier to escape."

She adds, folding her wings together on her back, she carefully putting her jacket back on.

"I'm saying this right now, I do not like this plan!"

Jenkins points out and Skye rolls her eyes, knowing fully well that he wouldn't like it.

"It's the fastest way, besides, we both know I can't risk waiting until we land in case D.O.S.A will be there waiting. Just, remind me that I need to look into some proper spells to hide these bad boys once I get back to the Library."

She tells him, pointing towards her back as she tries to make sure that her jacket is hiding her wings properly.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this."

Jenkins mumbles to himself, making Skye shake her had. Looking at him and seeing the worry in his eyes, Skye can't help but to feel sorry for the old man. She does however know that there is no other way out of this.

"Jenkins, I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself. You know how well trained I really am after all. Now I will call you once I have found a good door that you can open up for me."

She tells him, seeing how Jenkins turns his attention towards her, Skye gives him a reassuring smile. Jenkins nods his head before the image in the mirror returns to show herself once more, taking in a deep breath, Skye tries to collect herself and her thoughts. There is a lot of things she really needs to process at the moment, something that she can't really do right now. Looking at her own image in the mirror, she knows what to do next and her attention turns to the silver bracelet she has on.

"Alright, first things first. I need to get rid of this."

She speaks to herself. With a deep breath, she unlocks the door to the bathroom and heads for her bunk once more, closing the door behind her. Stepping on top of her bed, she makes sure Fitz isn't in his bunk before she starts working on her plan. Seeing the other bunk empty, she steps down from her bed and pulls out a small toolbox from under her bed. Sitting down on her bed, she looks for what she needs and starts working on getting the stupid bracelet off.

Hearing the click about a minute later, she smiles big as the bracelet falls to her bed. As the bracelet falls, Skye starts to feel like herself once more. But at the same time, guilt is starting to grow in her as her mind travels to the person who placed the bracelet on her to begin with.

"I'm sorry Coulson, but I can't let you guys follow me."

She speaks in a low voice as she stands from her bed. Looking at the toolbox and the bracelet, she tries to figure out of she should hide it or not. Something tells her that by the end of all this, the 616 will learn the truth about her so there is no need to hide that she is gone, that she has somehow managed to escape them.

Bowing down once more, she pulls out an already packed bag before reaching for her phone. Unlocking the bunk door once more, she slides it open carefully and looks outside, making sure no one is around. Seeing that the hallway is empty, she heads down the hallway, steering her way towards the interrogation room. Reaching the room, she hacks the room security, and the door opens for her.

"This is almost too easy."

She tells herself as she steps into the room, the door closing and locking behind her once more. Placing herself in the middle of the room, she looks up at the airlock above her. She was starting to second guess her decision, but also knowing that she has no other choice, if she doesn't want to be taken by D.O.S.A this is the only way. Taking of her jacket, she ties it to her hips and stretching her wings, fully this time and she smiles.

"Alright, let's see what you guys are capable off."

She says to herself as she places herself in a ready position, taking out her phone once more and with a deep breath, she activates the airlock. The alarm of it being activated goes through the BUS and Skye can feel the rush of the cold air around her. Holding out her wings, she can feel the wind grabs them, knowing that there is no way out of this anymore. Knowing that she can't wait much longer, knowing fully well that May will try and close the door and the others would come running, Skye jumps right up, beating her wings.

Getting closer and closer to freedom, she starts beating her wings faster, just to get out of the plane and the moment she is out, she smiles big. Knowing that she should keep away from the windows of the plane, she turns and flies the other direction. It was hard, she hasn't tried flying for years and back then, her wings had been smaller. What she needs to do now is to find a building with a door, so she can get back to the Library and let her wings rest.