"Your Body" part 2

Iruka tried not to moan. It was hard, Kakashi kept going deeper and deeper.
Iruka's face was warm, he could feel it.
Iruka felt this...weird feeling. He wondered if Kakashi could feel it too. This feeling made him never want to be apart from Kakashi. Iruka felt loved more than ever, it felt like they were the only two people. Iruka wasn't worried about anything at the moment. It was just him and his boyfriend

Kakashi wanted this, Iruka knew that too.
He thought about his words "𝘪 need 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺, 𝘐𝘳𝘶𝘬𝘢"
The couple felt like they were the main characters in a movie. Just the two of them, alone.

The two got cleaned up and headed down the hallway like nothing happened. It was just between the two of them. No one can or will find out. The two moved on with their Friday very normally. Iruka took Naruto out to Ichiraku Ramen, Kakashi spent the day reading a couple of his romance novels.

Iruka kept thinking about what happened earlier..it got him thinking. He zoned out.

"Iruka-Sensei? Hellooo?" Naruto asked.

"Wh- Oh..sorry i zoned out" Iruka replied.

"Oh..what'cha thinking about?" Naruto was curious, he knew it seemed rude to ask about Iruka's private life but he didn't care

Iruka looked at Naruto and spoke "It's nothing for you to worry about."

"Oh...is it Kakashi Sensei?" Naruto smirked while eating his ramen.

Iruka blushed profusely, how did he know? What the hell?!
"What-? No." Iruka blurted.

After Naruto and Iruka finished, they waved goodbye and parted their ways. Iruka walked down the streets of Konoha. He felt tired for some reason. He decided to go back home. He dropped to his bed and was passed out a few minutes later.

7:00 pm was the time, Iruka suddenly woke up. "What time is it?" He wondered. He looked at the clock and was shocked

"7?! I went to sleep at 3.."

Im so sorry its short! Im trying to make longer ones