𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

3'𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍

Class 3-E the classroom where the students is known as failures, because of their low grades. Full of dissapointement, that is what other sees.

  "Now then..Let's get started. Student on duty, on your commant." The octopus enter the class.

"S-Stand-up!" the blue haired femenine boy named Nagisa Shiota commanded as all of the student pointed their guns at the creature.

  As you, (Y/n) Tsuyuri hold your shotgun waiting for the second command of Nagisa you cannot help but feel the familliar prescence in this octopus infront of you.

Have you met him before?

Are you connected with each other?

  "Attention!" "Bow!" The last words made you back from the reality as all of you pull the trigger and try to shot him but none of you succeeded yet of course.

  "Good morning. Fire all you likr--I'll just be taking attendance.

"Isogai"

"Here!"

"Okajima?"

"Here!"

"Okuda?"

"Here!"

"Kataoka?"

"Here!"

"Tsuyuri"

"Here.."

"Kayano?"

"Here!"

"Kanzaki?"

"Here!"

"All right. No tradies. Excellent!" Octopus said as he close his book as his face turn scarlet "That makes me verh happy." He continue.

  "He's too fast!" The blonde haired girl named Rio Nakamura said as she is still recovering trying to catch her breathing.

  "So the whole class shooting at him doesn't work?" The brown haired boy, Yuma Isogai asked

'We are killers. And our target is our teacher'

  "Too bad. Not a single bullet hit it's mark today, either. Methods that rely on sheer numbers lack any individual thought. Line of sight, barrel position, finger movement..each of these is far too simple. You've got to be more intentitive! Otherwise...you'll never be able to kill me at my max speed of Mach 20." The creature explain with a little bit teasing tone.

  "But, like, see..Now way did you seriously dodge all of those!" The orgae haired boy, Hiroto Maehara bark.

  "I mean, these are just BB's. You coulda just stood there grittin' your teeth as they hit you." Tomohito Sugino said as all of the class start to agree at his statement.

  "Gather up the BB's and hand them over.." He said as he took Hinata Okano's gun "I told you: these may be harmless to you..." and shoot his tentacles as everyone in class gasp "..but they're special anti-me BB's developnent by the government. If one hits me, it can slice through my cell like they were tofu. Of course, they generate a few seconds later. Then again, you could end up shooting your eyes out. No shooting in the classroom unless you're trying to kill me. I do hope you can kill me-- before graduation, that is. Now then,  let's put away the guns and BB's and start on our work." He said as his face turned into green stripes.

  'Class 3-e of Kunugigaoka Junior High School: the assassination classroom. Another day, another class bell ring'

.
.
.
"Now, here's the question: Isogai" Octopus called.