Chapter 1- Mischief

Niall's POV

2114 (Ten years before)

My eyes roam around the centre, taking in the view in front of me. We(my class) were at the RAF centre. The planes were intimidating with all of its modern technology. I place my hand on one admiring them when-

"Boo!" I jump as my best friend scares me, I turn around to see him laughing at my reaction . Soon I'm joining in too,no one could stay angry at Harry for long. With his mischiveous smirk he was a favourite with both adults and kids. I know I should be jelous of his gift, but im just grateful we're best friends.

"It's amazing isn't it? " I ask, Harry just nods. "All these advanced planes in one place.Makes me want to just get on one and fly it out of here."

I then notice that our class has moved on and left us behind, Im about to yell for them when Harry puts a hand over my mouth.His famous mischievious smirks find a way on his face and I know he has a crazy plan.

"Shhh, I have a plan...just follow me ok?" I nod my head as he releses my mouth. He sneaks behind the planes and shows me a door, its one of those ones that only staff can enter due to a code being needed. I roll my eyes at Harry.

"We need a code Harry." I state plainly. He ignores me as he goes up to the door with a goofy grin on his face. His hands quickly press a couple of bottons and the door opens.

"Why so little faith Horan?" He asks as we walk in.

"How did you get the code?" My eyes still cannot believe what I saw. The RAF centre is one of the most secure place in London. Getting a code like that was literally impossible.

"With moi, nothing is impossible," the smile fell when he looked around the room we had entered.

It was twice as big as the previous one and just as full. The planes here were even more advanced looking with mechanics around them. Evn with all these planes around me, one caught my eye.

It wasn't the biggest one in the centre or the newest but what caught my eye was it's neglaction. It stood there in a corner without anyone attending or fixing it even though it was the one that needed more attention than the rest. The plane was coved in dents and rust. In one corner I was sure I saw blood.

But even with all these imperfections on it I was sure that this plane was meant for me.

Harry must've noticed the expression on my face for he said"lets go on it." He didn't have to tell me twice as I discretly scurried to the plane, Harry following me.

Suddenly Im filled with fear

"Do you think this is a good idea, maybe we shouldnt do it, we might get caught and-" Harry puts a hand up to silence my rambling.

"We are going to fly this damn plane, okay?" I meekly nod as we climb into the plane.

Unedited-

Words: 524

Hi!!!!! Thank you for reading this book. Sorry that its short but...yeah.I dont know what else to add but please comment and vote ;). It will motivate me