Kuroko no Fukushū - Six - Green and Purple reunite with Blue

Belated Happiest Birthday to Our Purple Titan, Walking Stomach Aka Murasakibara Atsushi💜🏀October 9, 2021

Kuroko no Fukushū - Six - Green and Purple reunite with Blue

"Mido-chin could you stop blabbering? You're disturbing me from my food~" Atsushi and Shintaro went to a same train going to the training camp Akashi suggested, since the university bus is been used for the seniors field trip they need to commute from their house to the location they're heading.

"I forgot my lucky item! Cancer is place lasted for today's Osa Asa!" A vein popped into his head, "I've been two days straight being last ranked! First i forgot we have a training camp second i lost my lucky item and i don't know where it is, third STOP! eating so loudly because your the reason why am i blabbering!"

"Oiii Shin-chann! Murasakibara!"

"Taka-chin"

"Takao"

"Are? It seems you lack of sleep Shin-chan what's your rank for today?" the raven head moved and sat beside Shintaro. "Last"

"Again?! Whahahahah" Takao bursted to laughter and received a smack from the greenette, "Ouch that hurts you know, anyway it seems you havent brought your lucky item that unsual for a guy who depends his life on a fortune telling, anyway what's the lucky item for today?"

"A milkshake keychain" Atsushi stopped and munching when he heard the word 'milkshake' thought about the last member of thier team. I think Mido-chin didn't lost it maybe he purposely hid it on his bag, seeing that makes everyone look so gloomy especially Aka-chin you had feelings with Kuro-chin Atsushi thought and continue munching his pocky stick strawberry flavour.

"That's rare to find you know! If anyone gives like a amulet or keychains to someone signs a stronger bond to the person your giving to" Takao said as he read a phrase from his phone. Giving huh? No matter how we apologize , Kuroko wouldn't just forgive us like that. I get the point of winning the interhigh or winter cup because he want us to love the sport again , to cooperate like a team once more, i just dont get it why does i have to say those horrible words to him just because he didn't win? What was i really thinking? Shintaro sighed and stood up as the train stopped on the terminal when they spotted a familiar figure.

"Isn't that..?"

"-Kuro-chin..."

Wearing a university jacket looking around, with the familiar pet, "Hoora Nigou we need to get there as soon as possible" he said and pat it's head and disspeared.

"Chotto-matte!-"

"He's gone~" Atsushi said and also looked around, when he didn't saw it once more he gave up. "Mido-chin are you sure is that Kuro-chin?" He asked to the bothered greenette. Which who only sighs and said "We must be hallucinating c'mon we need to go i'm sure Akashi is already there" The raven head just nodded and tagged along.