𝙐𝙍 𝘼 𝘾𝙐𝘾𝙆 𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎ʕ ﹷ ᴥ ﹷʔ

_____

kodzuken went live!

grinding in minecraft ft. dick

___________

"suck my dick."

"can't, you're kind of lacking in that department." the stream started off fine, both teens bickering as usual while viewers rolled in to see the 'stream starting soon' title card.

"i'm so generous, letting you put me in your title and not streaming at the same time? i could be rolling in primes right now." y/n said, hearing kenma sigh before he decided to ignore her. for most of the midnight stream it was y/n talking with chat, her voice filling up the otherwise empty call while her friend sat and listened.

well, at least the stream thought they were friends.

after going on a few dates, they'd decided to label themselves as a couple. officially boyfriend and girlfriend as some would call it. their respective wingmen were a bit shocked, neither knew if the second years were actually capable of romantic attraction. mattsun flew into a rant about how he should be treating her, asking his little sister to give him his number in case of emergency.

"yeah, no." she did however give kenma's number to her dad, who was, by the way, extremely happy for his lovely daughter. though he was surprised she hadn't ripped the other boys head off, he was still proud and a little impressed someone could love his daughter as much as he does. it's not that she's unlovable, just a bit... she devil-ish. "aye, ken," she whispered, "look at discord."

he sighed, squinting at the nickname before he groaned. she'd sent him a ken doll in their chat. he begrudgingly showed chat, who loved that their favorite moody teens were back to picking on each other. the chat noticed the shift in tension between the streamers, they didn't say anything though simply because they respect their boundaries.

what a good and bare minimum respecting fanbase.

a second text went through from y/n, it said, quite simply, 'i love you.'

"dick," kenma was going to tell her to stop, mostly because he had his camera on and chat could clearly see his cheeks heating. but his face still soured, a grumpy frown pulling on his lips.

"aww, the baby's mad." y/n cooed, chucking when kenma glared at the camera.

"how much do you think i could make off you on the black market?" he asked, getting a gasp from the girl.

"human trafficking?" she asked, "that's not something to joke about, big guy."

"no," he sighed, "i'm sure i could make a couple thousand if i sold you're separate limbs."

"oh ok, that's much better than human trafficking. murder is always the best choice." she said sarcastically.

"i'm sure i couldn't sell you alive, i wouldn't even buy you if you could talk." his quip made her laugh, rolling her eyes as she settled in bed.

"i know eyes go for a lot, arms and legs not so much. maybe like a couple hundred for both." kenma, looked at his chat to see them also discussing prices of human limbs and organs.

"it's strange you guys know things like this, even weirder you actually share the same knowledge." he yawned after speaking, getting y/n to try and sway him to end stream.

it'd been a good four hours, with kenma grinding and searching for netherite while y/n kept the more interactive side of chat entertained. they were like parents, one keeping the quiet ones busy while the other laughed with the talkative ones.

"are you ready for bed or can we stay up?" kenma asked, getting y/n to groan.

"i want you to end stream."

"and i want to stay up with you, i'll end stream if you'll stay on call with me." he said, shaking his head like it was obvious.

"we spent the whole day together, streamed together, and now you want me to talk you to sleep?" she asked, "sounds a bit like you might be in love."

"maybe i am." he shrugged it off like it was obvious while the chat sat stunned, "i tell you that everyday." y/n didn't know what to say, she'd always flirt for fun and to mess with him, not expecting he'd ever return it on stream like he would when they were alone.

"wow ok, if you tell me you love me i'll stay up with you." she said, her offer sounding fine with kenma.

"i love you." he shrugged, "once again i tell you that everyday."

"if you tell me one more time i'll come over." she chuckled, he shook his head.

"it's a school night, you shouldn't."

"but you'd let me if it wasn't?" she asked, genuinely as shocked at chat.

"yeah? you'd be the one taking what? the two hour train ride over here."

"okay yeah you're right," she sighed, "you end stream i'm gonna use the restroom real quick."

"yeah just boss me around on my own stream that's fine." he mumbled, closing tabs and logging out of minecraft. he sighed, "goodnight guys," he didn't offer his chat a reason for their flirting and strange banter, simply said his goodbyes and thanked everyone for donating.

"i'm back." y/n announced, "still live?"

"no, just ended." kenma said, sighing and yawning as he stretched, "kinda wish you could come over."

"i could, just wouldn't be smart." y/n said, getting snuggled up in bed while she listened to kenma agree.

"still, sleeping alone sucks." his words made y/n's cheeks heat up, a dumb smile stringing it's way along her lips.

"making be blush 'n shit." she said, laugh making her sound a bit embarrassed.

kenma rolled his eyes, "good, i like when you're nervous." she mumbled an 'oh my god' before giggling.

"you really get in some sort of mood after streaming, huh?" she asked, feeling her hot cheeks with her hands. kenma hummed, the sound sending butterflies along her spine and to her gut.

"can you say it back?" he asked suddenly.

"what?" she didn't know what he was talking about, trying to remember what they'd been talking about.

"tell me you love me, i told you." he said, "you never said it back."

"i texted it to you first." she defended lightly, "also, i tell you everyday." she mocked, rolling her eyes jokingly.

he groaned, "that didn't stop you from demanding me to say it." he said, waiting in silence as y/n chuckled.

she leaned into the mic on her headphones, "i love you, kenma." she whispered, a smile evident in her voice.

"good," was all he said back, getting an offended gasp from the girl.

"i hate you."

"you literally just said the opposite but whatever."

_______

a/n: HEY GIRL HEY

SO.... WE'RE DONE!

i started this book without a plan like i used to do with most of my books and although i wish i hadn't rushed this book like i did in the beginning i still like how it came out. if you see notifications saying i'm updating this book it's most definitely just me editing it.

but thank you guys for reading, any kind words are greatly appreciated, everyone says this and as a fellow reader i know you guys feel like your words don't affect writers but they do.

every compliment and helpful suggestion or constructive criticism is so incredibly important to anyone creating things for others to take in. every comment warms my heart, i genuinely love every reader i have even if you only read one book your love is still treasured.

thank you, and goodbye :)

ALSO!

if you like hinata go check the first book on my page ;)

🎉 You've finished reading ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง 𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 * kenma k. ╲ʕ·ᴥ· ╲ʔ ✔ 🎉