Ch. 9

3rd POV

May was exciting for the couple, they had been traveling the world for almost a year and they had finally settled into the house on isle Esme.

For the last few days, Genevieve has been sneaking off randomly, and when Rosalie would find her she would always be either on a phone call or looking something up, quick to hide it as soon as she noticed Rose.

After a five consecutive days of this, Rosalie had enough.
"What the hell are you doing?!" She demanded when she once again found Genevieve on a phone call.

"I'll call you back." She quickly hung up her phone, slipping in her pocket and walking towards her mate, only for a hurt look to plaster itself on her face when Ross stepped away.

"I asked you a question. Why the hell have you been doing on your phone, and why are you hiding it from me?"

"Mon coeur, why don't we go sit down. I promise I'll explain everything."

Rosalie huffed before sprinting back to the house they were staying in.

When they were both sitting in the living room, Rosalie look at Genevieve expectantly. Instead of explaining right away, Gen pulled her phone back out and redials the number of the person she was talking to.

"Genevieve." Carlisle greeted, surprising Rosalie who didn't expect for Gen to be sneaking around with her father.

"Rose is here. I'm explaining everything, and I figured it would be better if you could talk with her, too."

Rosalie grew nervous of the conversation as Genevieve hugged her knees close to her chest, biting her lip and not meeting Rose's eyes.

Carlisle sighed softly before he speaks. "Rosalie, there's nothing to worry about. Genevieve and I have just been working something out. She wanted to see if it was possible before she got your hopes up." He assured, knowing his daughter was freaking out.

"Figure what out?" Rose demanded, not liking being kept in the dark.

A few months ago, before the couple had told their families about their engagement, they were sitting on the swing.

The couple softly swung in their spot, enjoying the sunrise in front of them.
"Tell me something I don't know, but other people might." Genevieve randomly requested, looking up at her fiancé from her spot in her lap.

"I've always wanted children, but that became impossible when I was turned." Rose told her softly after a moment of thought.

A determined look flashes in Genevieve's eyes before it disappears, Rosalie not catching it.

That single conversation had been weighing in Genevieve since they had it. She had been trying to give her wife her biggest wish ever since she realized that with her powers, Gen might be able to carry children.

"Mon coeur, I told you about how my powers worked. After you told me you wanted children, I have been trying to think of a way to give that to you."

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"With Genevieve's gift, she may be able to carry children." Carlisle explained.

Rosalie let out a happy chuckle, instantly rushing forward to capture Genevieve's lips on her own.
"Really?" She asked, hugging her mate close.

"We think so. I just didn't want you to get your hopes up if we couldn't make it work, but I think we figured it out." Gen assured her wife, loving how happy she had become.