|21|A Fresh New Start .1|

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

Well, to say that the dinner with Seokjin Hyung and Tae's parents and the Choi's we're REALLY nerve wracking that Namjoon and Yoongi had to laugh and tease me all the way to my house since they wanted to sleep at mine while Jimin and Seokjin Hyung sleep over at Tae's.

The they even had to call Jackson and Hoseok and tell them what happened that even made them laugh and tease me about it-- so basically, the attention is on me since they kept on teasing me on how I shook and bowed, but they also respected me since it was kind of brave of me to even do that in a restaurant.

Although, I'm still holding grudges against them but their my best friends-- and yeah, it wasn't like me to be on my knees in front of someone in public. I felt my phone vibrate so I took out my phone and couldn't believe on what I saw, TAEHYUNG was messaging me! I managed to calm down and message him back.

____________________________________

😍My Baby❤️🐯

Hi Kookie! Are you still awake?

Me

Yeah. What's up Tae?

😍My Baby❤️🐯

I just wanted to say, thank you.

____________________________________

I furrowed my brows in confusion, 'what is he thanking me for? I should be the one thanking him and his family', I thought and decided to ask him why.

____________________________________

Me

Thank you? For what Tae?

I should be the one thanking you and your family for allowing me to even court you after what I did in the past.

Seen at 10:00 pm☑️

____________________________________

I saw that he only seen-zoned me, and I gulped, thinking that I said something wrong or I shouldn't have mentioned the past and was about to type again but saw that he messaged me back.

____________________________________

😍My Baby❤️🐯

Well, I wanted to thank you for never giving up on me...

____________________________________

My eyes widen in surprise and shock and felt my heart crack a little bit, once I read what he messaged me.

____________________________________

Me

What do you mean by me giving up on you?

____________________________________

I messaged him back, wondering what he meant-- is he mentioning the thing back in the restaurant, where he thought that I forgot our promise? Or maybe, I thought that he was girl instead of a guy-- that must be it.

____________________________________

😍My Baby❤️🐯

I really thought that your forgot the promise we made as kids...

Me

No. Never!

Why would you think that?!