|Prologue|

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧 [𝕥𝕠𝕡'𝕤 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨]

》Jungkook's Life《
- He is the son of Jeon Min Jun and Jeon Sun Mi, the President and Vice President of Jeon Tech-- he is a popular guy at their University that every girl wants to be with him, guys wants to be his friend, while some guys despise him because they all think that Jungkook relies on his family image.

Jungkook likes both boys and girls since he is bisexual and his parents support him as long as he does well on his studies, both of his parents are kind, but sometimes strict just to discipline their son, and Jungkook loves them about that.

But despite everything good that has happened to him, Jungkook always thought that there was something missing in his life, but he hides it deep inside of his heart and ignores it as he lives his life with his best friends, the Bangtan Boys.

》Yoongi's Life《
- Being the son of Min Daniel and Min Suzy can be fun for Yoongi, as he and his parents would always hold their own concert at their home, playing for all of the servants and body guards there, and even sometimes for Yoongi's best friends and his best friends' parents when they all go on a get together.

Yoongi is the second popular guy at Big Hit University, with girls also surrounding him and would also court him, but he just shrugs them off and puts on his cold facade on just to scare away the girls, don't be wrong, he is bisexual, but he is more on liking guys than girls, and his parents support him of that as  long as he does well on his studies.

》Hoseok's Life《
- His life wasn't always easy and he knew that, being the son of Jung Yoon Wo, the Co-CEO of Min Entertainment and a Choreographer, Jung Hira, Hoseok was scared of coming out to them for liking boys instead of girls.

Sometimes his parents would often catch him staring at his best friends, but he would change their topic as he distracts his parents with his own steps in dancing and as he covers a whole song with his dance moves as he doesn't want to disappoint his parents.

Although, his best friends support him and would often try to tell him to confess his true likings to his parents, but he just shrugged it off and said when the right time comes.

》Namjoon's Life《
- A son of Kim Seon Yu and Kim Ah Ra, they expect Namjoon to be a perfectionist, not even caring is he's gay or not, cause Namjoon owns his life, they just want him to do well on his studies so he can have a happy and successful life in the future.

Namjoon's parents were kind, but can be sometimes harsh to protect their son and Namjoon appreciates that, but sometimes complains when his mother always attacks him with kisses on the cheeks which his best friends tease him about it..

》Jackson's Life《
- Being a son of Wang Shen Xiao and Wang Qi, Jackson was trained to choose one of his parents careers of being a soldier and police officer, but Jackson says that he wants to pursue music which made all three of them get into a heated argument, but at the end, his parents agree, as long as he also trains just for self defense.

Like Hoseok, Jackson also hid the fact that he likes boys to his parents and would also tell his best friends, but him being son of a soldier and police officer they were soon to find out which made him tell his parents which led into also kisses on the cheeks from his mother.

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧 [𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕞'𝕤 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨]

°•○Taehyung's Life○•°
- He is the hidden son of Kim Jae Hyun and Kim Sun Hee, the CEO of Kim Entertainment and the known Lawyer of Seoul, he is called the hidden son, since he doesn't want anyone to find out about him.

Many people knows that the two famous people have three sons, but would never see any pictures of the second son, since Taehyung practically begged his parents not to with his famous puppy eyes, to which they agreed and only told the public of some of his features, as Taehyung doesn't want to be discovered and always wears a mask or being protected by his best friends, the Aresthetics.

Of course, with his perfect curves and sometimes face, many guys would try to make a move or court him which made his elder brother be protective over him, but despite all of that, Taehyung always felt like something is missing in his life, but he just shrugs it off and continues his studies.

°•○Jimin's Life○•°
- His life was as he says, perfect, his parents Park Ban Ryu and Park Soo Young are full elegance in dancing, as his father was a dancer while his mother was a figure skater, his family is filled with dancing as it was their hobby and tradition.

His family was supportive of his choices but they still guide him through what's wrong and what's right, they support him for crossdressing and cheerleading as long as he does great in his studies.

He loves to help people and make friends, but his best friend who he calls soulmate named Kim Taehyung, doesn't want him to get too attached as they'll only use him for fame and popularity just to gain attention, so he always clings to his soulmate as he doesn't want him to leave him.

°•○Yugyeom's Life○•°
- To say his life wasn't easy either, even though he was rich and popular at school because of his father Kim Dan Sae, a Famous Doctor is Seoul, he still misses his mother who he now despises for leaving him and his father for another man.

He's shy and claustrophobic from his past mother almost attacking him if it weren't for his father's best friend to save him.

His father works hard for the both of them which makes his heart hurt but still does his best to study and help his father in the future, his father only wants what's best for him and supports him for his decisions, as long as he stays away from the bad ones. His friends also help him if he ever needs help and even help out of his shell for being a cheerleader and crossdressing which gained him admirers.

°•○Jin's Life○•°
- to say his sassiness came from his mother Kim Min Jae, a known chef and his handsomeness from his father Kim Han Song, a known doctor.

He was a sassy person towards others, but obedient and kind towards his family and friends, his parents supported him of being gay and let him do anything he wants as long as it was good towards him and his grades.

He became over protective over his cousin Taehyung as many males want to get into his pants, even though he's also popular, he cares more for his cousin's safety as long as his other cousin Ji Han makes sure of both of their safety, he's also a cheerleader and also makes dad jokes like his father. As he says, like father like son.

°•○Mark's Life○•°
- His life was filled with jokes and laughter, his Yun An Tuan, the principal of their school and Darren Tuan is a famous fashion designer are the kind of parents that makes his life fill with excitement and joy.

His parents are supportive of his decisions and even let him join the cheerleading squad as long as doesn't let boys get into his pants. He also has a crush on his best friend Taehyung's older brother Kim Jihan, but he never expresses or shows that he has feelings towards his brother.

He also wants to become a singer, as he remembered how he and his little sister used to sing and have a concert for their parents before she passed away due to cancer.

_________
Heyy!!
So... not the kind of prologue you guys expected?
I decided to write their lives in the prologue because the characters keep glitching...
Take care!
I love you!
💜🐯🐰❤

Author-nim, over 'n out!