Dick Fic

I wrote this to be a shit post and then got attached. It's still a shit post No actual smut. The word dick is used like 80 times though.

If you know me please don't read this.

Jared looks down at the index card studying it before he starts. He holds the sharpie in his mouth trying to plan where he's going to do this. It had kind of become a ritual.

In 5th grade, he'd realized his passion for pissing people off. He'd never really considered himself an artist although in a way he qualified.

During middle school, it progressed. Not only was he better at art but he was also getting more confident with his work. It started with desk dicks and more people started noticing.

There were assemblies about it. Teachers were requesting that anybody who knew who it was step forward. Nobody did.

Jared realized that if he didn't stop he was going to get expelled when the school found out. So he adapted. He started drawing dicks in the bathroom when no one was around. There were still rumors but it wasn't like the school could just close the bathrooms.

After a while, though, someone had started writing back. Not in their handwriting, they were using a stencil to trace the letters but the messages had started getting longer. At first, it was just ratings 5/10 4/10 8/10. Then they started getting longer. '6/10 you're rushing.' When Jared had first seen them he debated crossing it out or stopping altogether. Some asshole was trying to insult his art even if only an 8th of the school would see it.

Eventually, he started viewing it as a challenge and even wrote back occasionally. It wasn't exactly the ideal friendship but it was nice. Besides, it was a step up from whatever he had with Evan.

Jared rolls up the sleeves of his shirt and gets to work drawing a dick on the bathroom door. He tries his best for the amount of time he has in between classes and makes a mental note to come back to complete it and add details before school is over.

He sits down and prepares for the mind-numbing experience that was science class. He didn't have to pay attention because Alana Beck was his science partner and he'd learned early on that all he had to do was act stupid and she'd get annoyed and take over the whole assignment.

She's rambling about something science-related but he's too busy watching Evan from across the room. It wasn't like anything weird. Jared just enjoyed watching his expressions as his science partner talked to him. The little crease in his forehead when he didn't understand something. The way he'd bite his nails and then immediately stop and start picking at the outer part of his pencil fidgeting with his sleeves.

Jared finished the rest of the assignment thanks to Alana. When he's finished he walks over to turn it in. First, he stops at Evan's desk and touches his shoulder lightly.

Evan jumps and then turns to make sure the teacher isn't watching them.

"What do you need?"

"Are you still coming over after school?"

Evan's face breaks into a smile. "Yeah."

"Cool." Jared punches his arm gently before walking off.

Alana raises an eyebrow when he comes back.

"Why didn't you tell me you two were dating? Oh my gosh, you didn't think I was homophobic, did you? I was actually a part of the GSA for a few months. Gay straight alliance. If you ever need somebody to talk to about coming out or relationship advice I'm here for you. You two make a really cute couple by the way" She tries to put a hand on Jared's arm but he pulls back.