05

Kirsten's POV

"Michael likes you." Calum said "I was supose to tell her!" Marlena said a Calum rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. "You knew?" I asked "It was obvious." Marlena said as I rolled my eyes.

"You guys want to go out tonight. Niall said theirs this new bar or whatever and he said it's a pretty good bar." Luke said "Liz would not approve, Luke, Liz would not approve." I said as Marlena agreed and Luke rolled his eyes. "It's not like, I'll get really drunk." Luke said.

~

"It's not like he's gonna get drunk or anything, right?" Marlena said watching a VERY drunk Luke explaining that Ashton is, wait for it, a purple unicorn with fairy wings and a magic baby blue and light pink unicorn horn.

He even got on Ashton's back and said "To your magic kingdome in the sky!". Yeah, it's  not like he got drunk or anything like he said he wasn't going to be. 

I turned around to the dude behind the counter, and may I say, he was VERY attractive. "And what would the pretty lady in blue like?" The guy asked smiling "Vodka mixed with soda." I answered "Coming right up, princess." He said winking as I felt Marlena watching me, unapproving, kinda like Liz would look at Luke right now. 

"What?" I asked "Seriously? That dude? You could do soooooo much better." Marlena answered "Like who?" I asked "Like Michael." Marlena said as I rolled my eyes. "What? Is there something wrong with Michael?" Marlena asked.

"No, it's just, it's never gonna happen, in his eyes, I'm just a fan." I answered looking down as Marlena rolled her eyes. 

"Look, you never know, until you try. What if you two actually end up together and I call you in 20 years from now, like "How's the kids? Good? Ok, how about your husband, Michael? How's he doing? Good as well, great to hear. You know, Damen was wondering if your son could come over so they could play together, and he said to bring Anais. Don't tell Damen I told you this, but zhe has a crush on her, yeah. Ok, see you when you get here. Bye."." Marlena said as I gave her the look.

"What?" She asked "Damen? Really?" I asked as she rolled her eyes. "Look, my point is, what if you and Michael actually end up together?" She asked "Your drink, princess." The dude said giving me the drink "Thanks." I said as he walked away. "I don't know." I said as she rolled her eyes, walking away. "What was that about?" Michael asked "Nothing." I answered.

"Look, I have something to tell you." Michael said. 

Oh, shit