08

"You're welcome once more." She said as I rolled my eyes "You didn't make us fall in love!" I said "Do you have proof?!" She said as I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, where is that cute kitten?" I asked "He's in his room" She said as I made my way to his room.

"MI-" I opened the door and boy, do I regret it. I ran out and heared yelling, then someone running after me. "Kirsten! Wait!" I heared a female voice yell. I turned around to see Marlena and not Michael, which at the same time, made my heart break and releaved me. "What happened?" She asked "Michael......he.....and.....the g-girl.....I-I can't-t." I said before starting to cry.

"I guess you're not staying at the house." She said "No way, I am not going anywhere near him." I said "You can stay at my friend's house, if you'd like, I just have to give him a call first." Marlena said as I nodded my head.

"You go wait in the car, while I go slap Michael and grab my phone." Marlena said as I chuckled at the slapping Michael part. I heared a scream and skin slapping, knowing she meant it. She walked out of the house and into the car. "Ready?" I asked "Yeah." I said as she turned the radio on, which was playing fetus One Direction songs. "Aw, memories." She said refering to the songs.

We stopped at a, not so small, house. Who am I kidding, it was huge. "I bet you'll like it here." Marlena said as I smiled, getting my bags, Marlena helping me as we made our way to the door. Marlena rang the doorbell as a shirtless Niall Horan opened the door and my eyes widened.

"Hey, haven't seen you in a long time. How've you been?" Niall asked hugging Marlena "I've been better, and you?" She asked "Great, I just got this little guy." Niall said holding up a cute baby pug. "he is so cute!" Marlena said "I know, I got him yesterday, but I still don't know his name." Niall said"I can't decide between Jacob and Caleb." Niall added. "Pick Caleb, he looks more like a Caleb than a Jacob." Marlena said.

"Anyway, Kirsten, this is Niall. Niall, this is Kirsten." Marlena said as Niall stuck his hand out for me to shake. "So, can she stay here, pretty pretty please?" Marlena asked "Sure, I thought she was staying with you and the boys." Niall said "Michael fucked up." I said "On the first day?" Niall asked as both me and Marlena nodded.

"But yeah, sure, she can stay." Niall said smiling as I smiled back. "I'm gonna leave you two alone and knock some sence into Michael." Marlena said giving my bags to Niall and driving off.