Message Delivered

It's now messages that stay on delivered where it once was a text everyday , now it's just a voicemail you can now play , it's pictures that are now frozen forever, memories blurry, love stays the same , brokenness becames normal but most days it now becomes yearning for your loved one , it's arms that are now empty where the hugs use to be , it's now a church with a empty pew , a house that is now empty but not for you , dreams that won't go away where when you wake up you remember reality , where my heart was once full emptiness is now it's home , looking at place we use to go to see if your car is to be found but an sad heart is all that's left , messages that once left you a smile now leaves you with tears , when new memories will never be made the old will stay , when waiting by the phone for a call now becomes a please just one more call , memories of place are all that you have but get upset because others forget ,when others say they miss you when they never had much to do with you , most of who you trusted is now against the right decision, when now all there is is fussing and fighting when all you asked was for something simple, conversation that we will never have , looking for advice but your no longer here , to hear I'm proud of you and know that it's true , a text so I know you get home safe , I will if I don't forget, a see you at the next appointed time now because, until we meet again.