Our different journeies

When we are born our journey begins what we do with our journey is something we don't quite know yet . People's journeys are different they look different some people's Journeys start harder from the beginning  some start getting harder at anytime. What we do with our journey tells a lot about our stories in life , how you overcome your obstacles in life how you stand tall when bad things present itself , how you choose to be that better person , the road of our journey has many path none are wrong some just takes longer to get to our destination . Just as a drug addicted has picked a path that is harder but can be beaten that they once was an addiction now becomes a recovery , our journey threw life isn't meant to be easy but to shape us into someone that maybe not yourself see how you have came out stronger but for others it's a motivation to become better . Are roads we don't always choose but are forced to be taken when passing of others has taken you threw a darker road but that doesn't mean your journey is over , the fighting you do for another day doesn't go unnoticed, the strength to overcome is making other keep pushing, just like those that have marks on there arms tells you more of their journey then they know that their journey hasn't been easy but the lines tell a story of someone who was hurting now has become something that will always remain. No matter how hard or easy our Path takes us our journey remains the same that we are able to keep fighting and continue threw our days of darkness but once we see our light we choose a newer path . Your story will be remembered if not by everyone but to someone. It will get easier just remember you are capable to over come and you're someone.