PT. 23_ Practice

Minyoung's POV
Thursday

I woke up and did my morning routine.

I went down and cooked French toast

I went down and cooked French toast. After that, I woke everyone up and we ate breakfast.

Today it was me and Sunoo's turn to use the dance studio to plan and practice our dance.

Minyoung: What about 'Say you won't let go' by James arthur?

Sunoo: Let's listen to it cuz I don't know it.
I played the song from my phone.

Sunoo: Sounds good. Mr. Kwon said we don't have to do the whole song since dancing for too long might tire us.

Minyoung: Ok we'll do half of the song and we won't make the moves too energetic.
Niki walked in the studio.

Niki: Oh sorry are you guys planning? I'll head out if you are.

Minyoung: Yup.
He left.

Sunoo: I'll get water bottles and snacks.
He stood up and went to the kitchen. I decided to try think of a few steps.

Sunoo: I'm back! Let's start.

Time skip

Minyoung: What about for this part you carry me?

Sunoo: Nice thinking!

Minyoung: Put your arms together. Then, go above and lift me.
I said demonstrating. He lifted me up while I hold his shoulders. My hand slipped and I was gonna fall but Sunoo put his hands on my waist. I wrap my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist. He put me down.

Sunoo: You wanna put that in the choreography?

Minyoung: Um sure. Let's take a break.
I sat down and drank some water.

Sunoo: Minyoung ah. You said Eric was your ex right?

Minyoung: Yes, why?

Sunoo: What did he mean by 'running away'?

Minyoung: I ran away 1 day from his house because he was trying to......

Sunoo: To?

Minyoung: Rape me.
It got quiet.

Sunoo: Shall we start?

Minyoung: Sure
We got up and started dancing. We took several breaks. While we taking a break, my phone ringed. I looked at it. It was an unknown number. I still picked it up in case it was important.

Minyoung: Hello?
Nobody talked. I just hung up.

Sunoo: Who's that?

Minyoung: I don't know. Let's go practice the whole thing. Then, we'll go eat dinner.
We practice 2 more times and went out to eat dinner.

Jay: Hey guys! Right on time. Let's eat.
We sat down and ate.

Time skip

Everyone has went in their room. I sneak out my room to the dance studio. I looked around remembering dancing with oppa when we were little. I played some music and danced. The dance studio was soundproof so I could play it loudly. I have always had a small passion for dancing.

(Just watch the first dance.)

Sunoo's POV

I went down stairs to the dance studio to get my phone. I opened the door and saw Minyoung dancing. I went in quietly and sat on the floor. I watched her dance. She had already finished and I clapped. She got startled and flinched. She looked at me.

Minyoung: Yah! You gave me a heart attack.

Sunoo: That was amazing Minyoung!

Minyoung: Thx. I used to dream about being a idol but now I mostly like designing dresses. I used to dance with Felix oppa.

Sunoo: You should sleep. Changbin sunbae's birthday is tomorrow.

Minyoung: Ok.
We both went up to our rooms. I slept immediately.

To be continued...