Turning Heads

Callum's pov:
I woke up that morning next to Finn after possibly the worst nights sleep ever. I just kept having nightmares about Davina choosing someone else even though I knew that it wasn't likely to happen. I sat up and leaned against the head board of the bed to just think about things for a minute. I looked over to see Mike and Priscilla talking which made me a little annoyed because what is this Mike's sixth girl? Then I saw Nas and Eva talking which I could tell that he was happy about but felt awful for Demi.

While I was sitting there Finn woke up and sat up with me while Luke T joined us on the bed when out of the corner of my eye I saw Alex and Molly kissing which made me nudge Luke T and Finn before pointing it out and shaking my head at it. I knew that it was going to hurt Shaughna no doubt about it. 

We all sat on the weights in the gym when Finn asked "alright so who's all set?"

I looked at him before saying "you're set, I'm set, Luke T's set, and Mike's set right?"

They all nodded before Alex said "70 %, never mind set"

We continued talking before Luke T asked Alex "what about Shaughna?"

Alex looked at him before saying "I hope Shaughna has coupled up with someone to be fair"

I nodded because that would be the hope but I doubt it was going to happen and Mike said as much to him. 

Callum: Yeah I mean I do think that Alex is a different person after meeting Molly, I mean I do think that he had a connection with Shaughna but I think that he has more of a connection with Molly. 

~~~~~

Davina's pov: 

I was laying on the couch with Shaughna and Paige just talking about the guys when Shaughna was saying that it would show her that everything Alex was saying wasn't real. I nodded at that because she was right, and I would feel the exact same about it. 

Davina: I'm not going to fool myself into thinking that they are spending all their time thinking of us but I really hope he comes back single. 

~~~~~

Callum's pov: 

I was with the guys in the bedroom just talking while Nas was saying that he wasn't going to kiss anyone outside of a challenge just to be respectful to Demi which I thought was definitely a good idea because I kind of figured the girls would be more loyal than the guys think. 

We then played twister or a more sexual version and almost everyone stayed in until the kissing part before me, Luke T, and Finn all stepped out. I stepped out as the snog part but Alex went right in for it which I knew again was going to hurt Shaughna but there wasn't really a choice for him. 

I sat on the couch as Finn and Luke T came over to me before I looked at them and said "I feel shit mate like my heart is beating out of my chest. I almost don't want to go back it's so bad because I don't want to see her recoupled." 

Finn looked at me before saying " I don't think she will be mate. Paige and Davina both don't let their guards down easily and the fact that she let it down for you is massive." 

I nodded at that before finally saying "I know I just miss her like crazy and i'm scared of what could happen." He nodded at that as I think we all who stayed loyal were sort of scared of what could happen. 

Callum: I just want my girl back to be honest, I want to walk in there and see her single but I don't know if that is going to hapepen. 

~~~~~

Davina's pov: 

I had gotten ready for the night and got dressed in a white shimmery two piece with matching heels. 

I walked down to the fire pit with Shaughna to meet the girls after they kept Ched occupied for Jess before they started talking about everything they found out

I walked down to the fire pit with Shaughna to meet the girls after they kept Ched occupied for Jess before they started talking about everything they found out. Jess turned to Shaughna then before asking how she was coping. 

Shaughna turned towards her before saying "not good at all, my head's just not here." 

I nodded at that "yeah if Callum comes down alone it might be time to take the next step but if he doesn't i'm done and I'd want him to be happy but I would probably leave." 

Paige nodded "same, i'd be an absolute wreck." 

Davina: Honestly I just miss Callum. I meant what I said when I said I want him to be happy but I would have to leave if it wasn't with me considering it'd just be too painful. Do I think it'll happen I don't know. Do I want it to no. I want Callum to come back single.

Next Time: 

A massive dramatic recoupling looms 

two girls get hurt 

And the villa explodes