Void knight's base

Hey guys, so this is my first time writing a whump scene and that it's short, so apologies if it's terrible. Please tell me how I can improve

Also, I'm changing the timeline of this story, it is now set after 'Stego search', mainly cause so Boomtower is even madder Javi

And I am totally writing a part 2 to this story, mainly because I have a draft on word with a bunch of different ideas that will be wasted if I don't write a part 2 to this storyline, and it is as of now an AU to the main Dino Fury storyline as it will take a different path to how the Sporix are defeated. I'm keeping the origin of the Sporix beasts the same so it fits into my take.

Or the Sporix beasts can be an alien race who are looking to find a new home and take over whatever planet they think will sustain them, destroying it in the process.

Which do you prefer?

*A few hours earlier*

Javi slowly swam to awareness as he tried to sit up, only for a spark of pain to rush down his shoulder causing him to fall back, a glance at it indicated that it was dislocated. "great" he muttered, coughing slightly at how dry his throat was. he slowly sat up, making sure to avoid putting pressure on his injured arm and slumped against the bars of the cage he was trapped in. he used his non-injured arm to rub the bruise at the back of his head and tried to remember what happened to him.

Him leaving the music store

Listening to his music

Boomtower...

Boomtower! He must have done something to him, Javi panicked as he didn't know how long he had been here, but if he had to guess, it had to be Void knight's hideout. he rolled his eyes at the typical villain hideout in an abandoned warehouse, it seemed like something out of a comic. he slowly stood up on his shaky legs and looked around. it appeared empty, but he knew Void Knight and his connies were close by. knowing that he was most likely being held hostage he had to escape, using the paper clip he always carried with him (because there was always a shortage at Buzzblast) he picked the lock and escaped. for once, he was glad that his dad would usually keep the instruments he had taken away in a locked chest in his office at home, so Javi had lots of experience in picking locks.

He groaned slightly as he jostled his arm and he knew he had to set it, knowing that he couldn't do it on his own, he decided to try something he saw on a TV show. He jumped and slammed his arm into the floor, knocking it back into its socket. He groaned at the pain, but his arm hurt slightly less now. He glanced around to find his escape when he saw a Jukebox that had a small door of some kind, if Javi had to guess, he would say that that was where Void Knight was keeping the Sporix he had collected. He noticed that next to the Jukebox was a door that was slightly ajar, curiosity getting the better of him, he crept slowly up the stairs and peeked into the room to find that it was empty.

Well, almost empty. All that Javi could see was a tank that looked that it was connected to a jukebox of some kind. Deciding to take a risk, he slowly stepped inside and walked to the tank and to his shock he found a woman with blonde hair with wires coming out of her inside.

"What...?" he whispered staring at the woman before the door behind him suddenly burst open and he was met with a furious (at least Javi assumed since Void Knight's actual face was hidden by his helmet).

"so, you escaped did you?" he hissed and roughly grabbed Javi's sore shoulder making him whimper "I was going to wait until your friends delivered their Sporix to me before I set Boomtower on you, but I guess he could do with a warmup"

"wait..what?" Javi coughed as he was dragged out of the room and deeper into the hideout and into a large room where Boomtower was doing pushups.

"BOOMTOWER!"

"what?" Boomower demanded and glanced over, freezing when he caught sight of Javi who let out an invoultenary shiver

"Why don't you teach our guest what happens when they try to escape," Void Knight said and shoved Javi forward

"gladly," Boomtower said, unable to hide the glee and malice from his voice

"don't rough him up too much, he needs to be somewhat presentable for tomorrow. Only after the ranger's hand over their Sporix will you end his life" Void Knight warned before leaving the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Time for some fun!" Boomtower laughed and stalked towards Javi

####

Void Knight was fuming, not only had the black ranger managed to fight off the potion that he used to keep him asleep, but he had also found out his secret. He stalked to his room and took off his helmet and rubbed his eyes. Now that the black ranger knew his secret, collecting the Sporix would be much harder, he clenched his fist and swore that he would make sure that the Black ranger's death would be slow and painful

####

"Time for some payback, Black ranger!"

"no, please, no-" was all Javi could summer out before screaming as Boomtower slashed his sword against his arm, Javi collapsed to his knees and clutched his now bleeding arm, he felt a jab to his side and fell to the ground, groaning slightly as he fell on his sore arm before void knight kicked him sharply in the ribs.

Javi wasn't sure how long the torture went on for as he drifted in between conscious and unconsciousness, eventually, he heard a second set of footsteps and felt a second presence knell down beside him

"wakey..key, lack..ger" he heard void knight say "time...eet..gers" Javi felt a series of jabs into his arms before being swept up by darkness.

ok, so I know Javi seems a lot worse than what I mentioned in the previous chapter, but the morphin' grid helps to speed up the healing of injuries, plus the potion that Void Knight gave him healed the worst of his injuries.

OMG! they finally gave us a face reveal for Void Knight! when I saw that, I included it in this chapter. I'm deciding to make him Rafkonian, since he knew about the Sporix beats, where the base was and has a sword similar to the rangers.

Did anyone notice the iCarly reference?