XXXI. Then You Look at Me

Tomorrow after the court is held; Song Xuan Ren head back to the forest and walk the same path to the cave only with one trusted guard Ye Cing Ti his sworn brother.

When they arrive, he watches her splitting firewood. He then quickly walks to reach her and take the axe off her.

“What are you doing? Your ankle is still injure”

“Sir what are you doing here?”

“You need to rest xiao jiu. Cing Ti helps this girl would you? I need to put her to rest”

“Yes Highness”

“Highness?” Bai Feng Jiu turns her head to him

“Nothing, come let’s get inside. Can you walk?”

“Of course. It’s swollen not broken Highness”

“Stop it. Let me help you”

He helps her reach the cave and put her on the sit.

“Why are you here again?”

“I’m worry about you. You live here alone, what if you can’t move to get some food or water”

His face is same like Donghua Dijun but his personality is different, this man standing in front of her is so nice, and good with words. It seems like impossible he is Donghua Dijun.

“Highness don’t need to worry, I have saving during this time like this, beside I can handle if I’m not eating anything for two days”

“How it’s possible, I’m brings some food for you. Xiao Jiu if I have a suggestion will you consider it?”

“What is it?”

“Instead of being here by yourself, why not you follow me to the palace?”

“Palace?”

“Yeah. Somebody will take care of you there”

“I don’t think it’s necessary. See the swollen is better now. It will heal in no time, Highness don’t need to worry about me”

“Why?”

“hmm? Why what?”

“Why you reject me?”

“I’m not dare Highness. I just don’t want to bring you any trouble. My status is difficult to enter the Palace Highness”

“I take you there. No one will have objection”

“I’m sorry Highness I can’t do that. It will bring you trouble”

“Then do you mind I stay here these view days? to help you?

“Highness, this will give me difficulties”

“You don’t wanna come with me, so I’m offering myself to take care of you

Cing Ti go back to Palace and tell them I’m on vocation several days”

“Highness? “

“Go”

“But I need to stay with you”

“No need, no one can harm me here”

“But?”

“Go, you can comeback after reporting. Make sure when you come here to be unfollow and leave no trace”

“Yes I will be back soon”

“No, take your time, don’t come back to soon”

“Understand”

“I bring you something. Wait here I’ll go get it for you”