Chapter 17

"boy toy"

Andrew's POV

Andrew's POV

"Come on, let's get those bids up, it's the Annual Boy Toy Auction. Alright, I've got $25, do I hear $40? Oh come on people, this is for charity. $40?" Whitey spoke as you heard ladies started throwing their bids around.

"Didn't know how many people in Tree Hill was so into charity," I joked as I stopped peeking through the curtains earning some laughs in the room. "Who's up next?"

"Watch and learn fellas," Tim spoke out with a tug of his jacket as he stepped out to the stage. Me and Jake sharing side glances as we tried to hold our laughter as we just heard coach trying to make someone bid on Tim. Finally, he came back to the backroom and Jake put on his mascot head on.

"You go get them, Raven!" I cheered as he put a fist in the air before exiting out on the stage. The auction went on until the finally reached me. Guess they save the best for last.

"Last boy toy of the night, remember ladies this is for a good cause now with that being said welcome new raven, Andrew Stone!" he announced as I stepped out with a cap and glasses with a jacket and black pants with a smirk on my face as I walked out to the front of the stage with the music playing. I threw my cap off to the crowd seeing hands reach for it.

"90!" A lady bid before Whitey could say anything. I took off my glasses and tossed them to the woman as she quickly grabbed them.

"100!" as I smirk and gave the girl a playful wink before unzipping the jacket slowly hearing the cheers get louder.

"Do I hear 102 dollars?" Coach asked the crowd.

"106!" I heard from the crowd as I was right now taking off the pulling the jacket off revealing my torso to the gathering and flinging the piece of clothing away.

"130!" The lady yelled again as I flexed hearing the group going crazy as I flashed a smile.

"130 going once..." as I turned my back around and flexed yet again. "Going twice..." he said with the little hammer raised before...

"I got 200!"  someone exclaimed as I turned around to see the person who bid 200 on me. And of course, it was the one and only, Brooke Davis.

"Sold!" Whitey confirmed as he hit the desk. "All sales are final."

~

"I mean I knew you liked me, but damn two hundred dollars." I said with my hands in my jacket as she walked beside me.

"Don't get too enthusiastic there Stone," She told me as she walked towards a limo as I slowed down behind with a confused look on my face. Brooke noticed I wasn't beside her anymore and looked back. "What?"

"Did you get that limo?" I asked her.

"Yes, it was supposed to be for a fun night," she teased as I put my hand over my heart dramatically.