Chapter 3: Sophie's P.O.V.

I'm standing at my locker and watching Newt talking to a girl. I can't figure out who it is but I will find out.

"Hey Sophie" Bella says with Pepper by her side. "Do you know who that is?" I ask my friends pointing to the blonde standing next to Newt.

"Oh that's just Nikki" Pepper says to me. "And why do you care about who Newt is talking to?"

I shrug my shoulders "just wanna know." Bella and Pepper look at each other with confused looks on their faces. "You like him?" They say simultaneously a lot question-like.

"No" I say a lot like I'm defending the truth. "You like Newt." They say less question-like and a little happier.

"Maybe?" I say question-like. "You like Newt" my friends say a lot happier. "So." I say defending again. "You like Newt " They say so much louder and so much happier that they are jumping up and down, and it can't even be called happy it's called:
'Super-Happy-Mega-Excited'.

"SHHHH," I yell to them. "Don't be so loud, you act like I want him to know.

"Sorry," Bella whispers to me.
"I'm just so happy for you."
"That's not happy my friends that's Super-Happy-Mega-Excited" I say to them. "Oh my gosh you just made a new emotion" Pepper says to me.

"Yeah I did, tell everyone," I say sarcastically. "I should, shouldn't I" Pepper says to me.
"That was sarcasm" Bella says to Pepper.

"Anyway, Newt shouldn't be talking to her, he should be over here trying to get my attention" I say "That's the way it goes.

"We are sooooo
'Super-Happy-Mega-Excited' for you." Bella and Pepper say simultaneously. "I know but seriously why is she doing with Newt ?" I say.

"Probably cheering him up after YOU turned him down AGAIN." Pepper says to me.

"I didn't know he was going to get over me" I say. Bella and Pepper look at each other almost like they were disappointed in me, but more like 'WHAT'.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU 'DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GOING TO GET OVER YOU'."
Bella and Pepper say simultaneously, and say that last part like they were mocking me.

"I didn't know," I say "He is I mean he was in love with me"
I say that last part a little bit sad because I did actually like him.

"Everyone gets over people, like I did with Kyle," Bella says to me"I can't believe he's gone" then she starts whimpering but no tears

"I guess you cried out all your tears" Pepper says. "I guess I did" Bella says "See I'm so over him" Bella says still whimpering.

' The school bell rings '

"Come on let's go to class" Pepper says. "yeah we don't want to be late" Bella continues.
I nod my head and follow Bella and Pepper to our next class.