~Chapter 2

I was dancing on the floor all by myself with my long black gown when I saw two person. The girl kissed the boy on the cheeks. The boys looked to me. I don't know who he is because his face is blurred.

     Then i ran out of the party and I felt someone hold me in my arms and hugged me from behind. I slowly turned around and saw that boy again.

     *Krinngg!*

     I woke up the bed and hurriedly turned off the alarm. I remembered the dream I've had last night. I popped popped out of my bed when dad yelled from my door.

     "Wake up sleepy head! You'll be late in your school." dad said. "Alright, alright." i stood up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

*****

     When I went out of the house, I saw the service waiting for me. "Goodbye, Justine. Take care." dad said and waved to me. I waved back and went inside my service.

     The ride to the school didn't took so long. I went out of the service and went inside our school. I went straight to our classroom and yes, I'm the center attraction because I'm late.

     Nothing really special happened in this day. All that happened is that the top 10 is reviewing for the exams. Mostly, the top 10 are the first to take the exams.

     *2 days past*

     It was 8 in the morning and I was in our school. We all went to the gym to practice and get ready for the prom.

     We all lined up by height. I know I'm getting really excited for our prom. I was 4th from the back of the line. We are already going to pick who we want to be partner with until 7 of us are left without partners. That means that the boys that already have a partner should have double partners.

     The teachers made the tall boys to stand up and one of the is Charles.

     It is already time to pick our partners from the boys who are standing up. I thought I would be partnered with Cedric from Prominence but Joy stood up and said "Ma'am! Can you make Justine and Charles as partners?" I was shocked to hear that. Even out teacher is smiling already! She is making a sarcastic smile.

     "Alright! Charles, you are partnered with Justine." our teacher said and made it feel so awkward. My face was so flushed and I'm blushing like hell. They all started to make noises like "Ayiieeehh!!!!"

     I was even rejecting it and saying 'No! It's ok. " but I have no choice. He's my partner now!

     "Justin! Your dream came true huh?" Shane said making me smile.

*****

     *The Next Day*

     I didn't expect that our partners would be changed.

     The girls who doesn't have a partner yesterday has now have their own. I really am so sad that day. Really sad

     Then, Shane came near me and partnered me to Singh.  was really down that moment.

     Charles wasn't my partner anymore.

     Shane came near me. "Why are you sad?" she said. "I wish that Charles was the one I am partnered with." i said looking down. "Singh! Do you want to be partnered to Charles partner?" Shane said unexpectedly to Singh. "Of course! For Charles." he said.

     Then something went to my mind. What does he mean 'for Charles?'.

     Then Shane yelled "Charles! You and Singh, change partners!". My face was so red that time.

     I think I'm gonna burst out of happiness!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guyths! Chapter 2 is up! A picture of Charles at the side! ^_^

Hope y'all like it.

Follow me on

Twitter: xx_carmela_xx

and Instagram: carmela_miku

(/=^0^=)/ Om nom nom!

Ba-bye!

xC