~Chapter 1~

*Justine's POV*

     "Our prom is near."

     I just took a deep sigh thinking of the prom when someone pat my shoulder. I faced to my left and saw Shane, my friend. "Why are you out of your mind for the past 10 mins?" she said raising  her eyebrow. "Nothing... " I formed my lips into a thin line making a slight smile.

     Then the bell rings.

     I was writing my notes when Clariss squealed. I gave her a death glare. "What's wrong with you, Roldan?" i said. "My crush just made a glance to me and freaking smiled at me!" I rolled my eyes at her.

     Then my gay friend came inside our room and started to hit me playfully. Again I gave him a death glare. "What's wrong with you guys?!?" I started to be curious to these guys. "Nothing! Just happy for you!"he said. " Uhh... ok?" i said.

     They were all dancing like crazy mofos there cuz they are so excited for the prom. I was just laughing at them. I think I'm not in the mood to be excited for the prom. It's just like I don't feel the same as them. Then two of them look to me weirdly and looked at each other and swiftly ran  and sat beside me.

     "I hope Villamor could attend the prom!" they both held their hands and started squealing like hell. Really??? In front of me? "Could you shut up? I know you're not blind to see me busy here, are you?" i said. They both sent be death glares. Michael quickly grabbed my notebook and placed it inside my bag. "What the F is wrong with you guys?" I looked at them questioningly.

     "We should be the one to ask you that. Why are you so into those notes? You should be busy preparing for the prom!" Clariss said and Michael agreed. "I'm not in the mood for those kind of things." i said. "So... you're not going to the prom?" they asked. I shrugged not know if I could come. "How would I go there if I don't have a partner?" i asked. "Just think positive girl. The man of your dreams will come to save you." they smiled then Clariss cut us. "By the way, let me change the topic. Who is your crush here?" she said. "Uhmm..." i said then something came into my mind.

     Charles.

     The boy of my dreams. He's been my crush since december of 2014. How long has it been? I don't know and I don't care how long. Charles is one of the heartthtrobs of the school and he's varsity player. I'm not gonna lie that HE'S HANDSOME. I'm not the kind of girl that he likes but I've been hoping that the time will came that he will like me too.

     "Hey Ms. Estinopo, you're out of your mind again." our teacher said. I remembered our recess just finished. Guess what? I'm sitting beside him. -Insert evil smile-

     "Are you going to the prom?" I asked him shyly. "Yeah." he said. I know my heart stops beating every time he talks. "Who are you gonna dance with?" i asked him. "I have no one yet but you might want to." he said. My eyes widen. "Sure! Why not?"

     *****

     *The bell rings*

     I'm packing my things up to go home already.

     I was waiting for a taxi when I saw him walking on the sidewalk. He was with his friends. I just ignored them and went in the taxi that parked in front of me.

     When I reached our house, I quickly went straight to my room. I placed my bag over the couch. I grabbed my phone then charged it. I sent a group message to all my friends.

(Group Message)

Me: Good Afternoon guys! Just got home. I'm really not in the mood to go to the prom. I wish there's someone that's gonna convince me to go there.